TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » UK players heading home for a one week break

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UK players heading home for a one week break
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 07-31-2020 08:39 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Kentucky Wildcats have been hard at work over the last month as they prepare for the upcoming hoops season.

Now, they’ll be getting a one-week break to return home, according to KSR’s Jack Pilgrim.

Seeing as how the players are planning to return next weekend, I wouldn’t read anything into this being something other than just a break for players to see their families (Pilgrim has since reiterated this). If it were related to the coronavirus, they’d probably stay away for more than a week.

With classes set to start at UK in a few weeks, this may be the final time the players get to go home and be with their families until fall break in November. I’d imagine schools will want to keep players pretty isolated once classes start and fall camp begins to prevent outbreaks of the virus from happening within their teams, especially after what we’ve seen transpire in the MLB this week.

Hopefully, the players get a much-needed break and return safely to campus next weekend as the grind of athletics and classwork begins.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com