TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Devin Askew hints UK’s decision on players returning to campus is coming soon

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Devin Askew hints UK’s decision on players returning to campus is coming soon
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 05-29-2020 09:21 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
By now, you’ve seen the videos of Devin Askew, BJ Boston, and Terrence Clarke working out together in California. Earlier this week, Askew talked to Jason Jordan about his training and when he’ll arrive in Lexington. A week ago, the SEC opened the doors for players to return to campus on June 8, but UK has yet to release its timeline. Askew said that John Calipari held a Zoom meeting with the team on Thursday to discuss the matter and the hinted the decision is coming soon.

“We actually have a Zoom call meeting tomorrow,” Askew said on Wednesday. “So, I think Coach will fill us in on that information tomorrow but as of right now it’s looking good that we’ll be getting back in there earlier.”

Hopefully we’ll hear that information later today. In the meantime, Askew said he’s been doing his part to get ready for the season.

“Due to this whole pandemic I’ve been able to really just lock in on basketball because I’m fortunate enough to have a gym that I’m able to get in by myself and I’ve just been working and preparing.”

When he’s not training, Askew’s talking to his future teammates about the upcoming season.

“We just talk about how special our team is and going out there and winning No. 9 for Kentucky. Expectation wise, people expect us to win it all. I feel like we can do that.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com