TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Immanuel Quickley's big decision

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Immanuel Quickley's big decision
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-15-2020 03:48 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Jeff Drummond: I think Immanuel Quickley would benefit from returning to Kentucky next season. I also think that's the most likely thing to occur. Immanuel has a different mindset than some of the players we have covered at UK. I don't sense that he's in a rush to get out of college, and I know how much his family values education. He doesn't have the prototype size for an NBA 2-guard, so he could use the 2020-21 season to play the point for the Cats and improve his draft stock. Showing the scouts that he can handle the ball and run the offense will give him an opportunity to leave as a first-round pick next year.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 03-18-2020 09:56 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Right now I would have to bet Quickly and Montgomery both return. Richards and Maxey will be gone. Hagans is a toss up. Oh yes, if the NCAA allows another season for Sestina he will be back also. We'll also have Juzang, Brooks and Allen.
Posts: 14165 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com