TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Broke Even

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Broke Even
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-07-2020 07:11 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tuesday, the Cats blew an 18 point lead in the 2nd half. Today in the 2nd half, they overcame a 17 point deficit. If they had won both games, I'd say they cancelled one another out. As it is, it's an L and a W. I made this post this morning: ("There's just no telling how the Cats will play today. They might lose by 20 or win by 10. It's the most inconsistent team I remember UK having, but I've only followed them since 1977."). They just proved my point.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 03-07-2020 07:59 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm, this one was 18 as well, 59-41 with 11:18 to go. Tennessee did what teams usually do after upsetting the Cats. Got walloped at home by AU. Go Big Blue!!!

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
ALA_KAT2
Player
Member # 1559

posted 03-07-2020 08:33 PM      Profile for ALA_KAT2   Email ALA_KAT2   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The supporting cast today was tremendous. Brooks, Juzang, and Sestina all contributed in big ways. It really helps when shots are going down! EJ had a so-so game until the last 30 seconds when he had a stop on D and the game-winning tip-in. Richards finally played some ball the second half and finished with 19 and 7, I believe.
Heck of a win without Hagans, without Quickley the last 9 minutes and with Maxey going 1 for 11.

[ 03-07-2020, 08:34 PM: Message edited by: ALA_KAT2 ]

--------------------
Adair CHS 1966/USAF/WKU/AT&T

GO BIG BLUE!

Posts: 4046 | From: Louisville, KY | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com