TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » different bracket/different seed

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: different bracket/different seed
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 03-04-2020 03:00 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just as I had figured, we probably will move from the West to the Midwest and drop from a 2 to a 3 seed. I should have figured it would also move Louisville to a 2 seed in the same bracket. Hope Lunardi is wrong.

"""With an eight-game winning streak up in smoke following Tuesday's surprising home loss to Tennessee, John Calipari's Kentucky Wildcats have ground to make up in terms of NCAA Tournament seeding according to ESPN college basketball analyst Joe Lunardi. The bracketologist projects the SEC's regular-season champs shifted regions with the loss and likely moved a line down in seeding.

“Kentucky’s stay as a No. 2 seed was short-lived; UK’s loss to Tennessee drops the Wildcats from 2-seed in the West to 3-seed in the Midwest, with Louisville filling the No. 2 hole,” Lunardi tweeted on Tuesday night."""

Posts: 14111 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 03-04-2020 04:26 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm not too concerned about our seed. I don't have much hope for this season anyway. If we make the sweet 16 I'll be happy. The elite-8, ecstatic. The final four, i'll buy everyone here a drink.
[Big Grin]

Posts: 10319 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-04-2020 04:44 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm thirsty already! Go Cats!

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186355 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 03-05-2020 12:29 AM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PaulCat:
I'm not too concerned about our seed. I don't have much hope for this season anyway. If we make the sweet 16 I'll be happy. The elite-8, ecstatic. The final four, i'll buy everyone here a drink.
[Big Grin]

I'm going to hold you to that drink.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9776 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-05-2020 04:49 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
As will I! Sounds like a TCD get together to me!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123855 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 03-05-2020 07:16 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hope I have to pay up! We were on such a roll, playing so well. But I guess these things happen. Last night A&M won at Auburn. No team appears to be safe this year.
Posts: 10319 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
clydeh
Player
Member # 7

posted 03-05-2020 08:16 AM      Profile for clydeh   Email clydeh   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
PaulCat,
Diet Mountain Dew will be okay for me!

Posts: 845 | From: Cullman, AL, USA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-06-2020 04:41 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I like Diet Mt. Dew, Clyde. I drink 1 a day!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123855 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 03-06-2020 06:32 AM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
More concerning than the collapse vs Tennessee is the situation with Hagans. If he is ticked off with being pulled from the game then he needs to stop committing stupid fouls. Team chemistry is just as important as our seed in the tournament.

We all know that the Cats will be in the toughest bracket and Duke will have the easiest path. Let’s just hope our team plays up to our potential, regardless of the bracket.

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Jarcat
Player
Member # 95

posted 03-06-2020 11:24 AM      Profile for Jarcat   Email Jarcat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I like diet Ale8

--------------------
The truth is out there

Posts: 3014 | From: Lexington, KY | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 03-06-2020 05:10 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Diet Dew here! BTW, my "drink" only comes in 32 oz. bottles. [Smile]

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com