TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Latest Bracketology

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Latest Bracketology
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 03-02-2020 11:00 AM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lunardi latest Bracketology is a joke. He has 10 Big Ten teams in vs 4 SEC teams. Treyball pointed this out on another post too. Also, they have Duke the same 3 seed as us even when they loss 3 of their last 4 games. Another surprising thing was Lunardi giving a bad Michigan St. team a 4 seed. I’ve always said for whatever reason, the media loves Michigan St.
Posts: 1495 | From: Wimauma, FL | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-02-2020 11:34 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They may love Michigan State, but compares to dook, it's just "puppy love". As you stated, he still has them as a three seed, playing the first round in their back yard in Greensboro. Never fails.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36266 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 03-02-2020 11:44 AM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm surprised he took Puke off the 2 line. We just need to take care of business the rest of the way so we can keep that 3, and maybe move up to a 2. IT will be difficult for them to move us to a 2, but it will be very easy for them to drop us to a 4-5 seed. It's crap, but it's the way it is.
Posts: 5424 | From: georgia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 03-02-2020 01:33 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Old Norm:
They may love Michigan State, but compares to dook, it's just "puppy love". As you stated, he still has them as a three seed, playing the first round in their back yard in Greensboro. Never fails.

Norm, every year it seems like it's always in Greensboro. Can you imagine UK playing in Louisville every year! Duke could lose out and get a 3 seed. They should just rest their players and do that! [Roll Eyes]
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-02-2020 01:36 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What is the most comical in Lunardi's version of the Bracket is leaving Duke as the #3 in the EAST Region with San Diego State as their #1 and Dayton as their #2.

So essentially he is making Duke the #1 Seed in the East.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11534 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-02-2020 01:37 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blue hoot:
Lunardi latest Bracketology is a joke. He has 10 Big Ten teams in vs 4 SEC teams. Treyball pointed this out on another post too.

I sent my analysis to Joe via Twitter. He has chosen not to respond.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11534 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-02-2020 01:39 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Trey Ball:
What is the most comical in Lunardi's version of the Bracket is leaving Duke as the #3 in the EAST Region with San Diego State as their #1 and Dayton as their #2.

Abso-damn-lutely

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36266 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 03-02-2020 01:42 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Trey Ball:

Didn't realize that but yes Duke is basically a #1 seed. Hope Lunardi response to your analysis.

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com