TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Tomorrow's Polls

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tomorrow's Polls
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 02-29-2020 11:12 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The polls tomorrow should be interesting. So far today, 8 of the top 25 have been upset. The Zags are all tied up at the half, at home. Lots of parity in college basketball this season.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36269 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 03-01-2020 02:40 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
$20 says Dook moves up. [Wink]
Posts: 10340 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-01-2020 07:44 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
When I said "tomorrow's polls", I was thinking it was Sunday. Old age does silly stuff to a person.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-01-2020 09:33 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Three more upsets of top 25 teams today. One was Creighton, who was clobbered by 20 points, on the road at St John.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 03-02-2020 11:45 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And Creighton dropped 5 spots after that whuppin'. I'm thinking a Dook grad wrote the computer program for these rankings and add some "special" logic to the program.
Posts: 10340 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 03-02-2020 01:45 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dook dropped 5 spots. Very surprised. If they beat NCST & UNC, the committee will give them a #1 seed. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1497 | From: Wimauma, FL | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-02-2020 01:48 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blue hoot:
Dook dropped 5 spots. Very surprised. If they beat NCST & UNC, the committee will give them a #1 seed. [Roll Eyes]

In Lunardi's version of Bracketology he has basically given them a #1 Seed, by making them the #3 in the East Region with San Diego State and Dayton. Those teams would have the same record as Arkansas if they played in the SEC.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11568 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 03-03-2020 12:12 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Trey, yes that is pathetic. Either way, the committee will hand Dook some type of gift. city location, low #2 seed or high #3 seed.
Posts: 1497 | From: Wimauma, FL | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-03-2020 04:01 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm just glad Lunardi is not on the selection committee.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com