TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Refs for tonight's game between UK and A&M

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Refs for tonight's game between UK and A&M
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-25-2020 06:55 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Doug Shows, Todd Austin, and Steven Andersen.

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123958 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-25-2020 06:56 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY's 83-32 with Shows on the floor!

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-25-2020 06:57 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY's 6-1 when Andersen blows the whistle

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-25-2020 06:57 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY's 11-0 when Austin dons the stripes

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-25-2020 07:00 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Some good refs, they will do a good job!

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-25-2020 07:01 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Shows has been around a long time.

--------------------

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-25-2020 09:13 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY's still undefeated when Austin is on the floor!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-25-2020 09:35 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I thought they called a good game tonight.

[ 02-26-2020, 11:24 AM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------

jerseycat
Player
Member # 9

posted 02-26-2020 06:23 AM      Profile for jerseycat   Email jerseycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Buzz Williams should have been T'd up at least once for his antics. If that had been Cal, he would have been.

--------------------
UK Class of 1968

Posts: 1790 | From: Red Bank, NJ | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-26-2020 11:19 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
jersey, you can take that to the bank!

[ 02-26-2020, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------

Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 02-26-2020 12:25 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Somewhat good, a little bit bad. The call for Hagans sticking his hand on the face of the opponent late in the game was a bad miss. I watched it over and over and it was one of the poorest stage FLOPS I have ever seen. The guy fall over backwards so badly I can't believe that none of the refs caught it. The call on Montgomery standing in the lane was another big miss late in the game. EJ was just standing still and the guys came from under the basket and ran into him. Let's face it, this is not your daddy's game of basketball. It's now so fast the refs can't keep up with what is happening. It's ready right now to have all calls made by a computer ref or call every play from the replay camera. Sorry.
Posts: 14120 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com