TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Winning at LSU has an interesting historical trend

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Winning at LSU has an interesting historical trend
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-19-2020 09:13 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We all love weird historical trends and statistics, right? The ones that don’t logically hold any value, but they are so coincidental that you have to take notice?

Well, check this one out, courtesy of Corey Price on Twitter. It’s pretty interesting, to say the least.

All three of those seasons have an oddly familiar ring, don’t they?

Clearly winning in those three arenas against those teams isn’t a surefire indicator that the Kentucky Wildcats will come away with a national title, but all three of those teams were able to go into tough environments and come away with a victory, much like this team is continuing to show.

Anyway, it’s a neat trend to look at and be optimistic about coming off of a major win in Baton Rouge against the Tigers. Let’s hope that the trend continues and come April, this team and the Big Blue Nation are celebrating in the same way that we did in 2012, 1998, and 1996.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 02-19-2020 09:26 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hope history repeats itself

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9799 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-20-2020 04:53 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm with you, rlt

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123991 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com