TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Cal on losing the big lead

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cal on losing the big lead
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-16-2020 03:51 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
”We called the same play three times. And we had three turnovers. We didn’t even get started in it. The guy did his own thing. Three straight times. Three straight times. And I’m like, ‘Are you not hearing what I’m saying?’ And so, you know, we’ll go back and we’re going to talk about it. Like, hey, tell me what you were thinking, because you have to choice to do what you’re trying to do or do what we’re needing you to do. … It gets no easier in this league. Every road game you play in this league is a hard game. And this was a hard game. Give them credit though. It wasn’t us. They were physical, they made every free throw when they had to. I liked the fact that we got it to a tie ballgame. I like the fact that happened. That meant we were walking in timeouts and trying to do the right thing. But, you know, when you play like we did and you give them so many offensive rebounds, that’s when a team throws in a 30-footer that banks in.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com