TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Overall

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Overall
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 01-04-2020 06:25 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Overall, this team is one of the hardest to "GET IT". There are a few on the team that may never "GET IT". Montgomery was not Cal's first choice for inside man. So I can understand why he is not performing like we expected. He looks to be a 3 or 4 year man, if he stays. Whitney has the athleticism but not the understanding of how to fit in with this team. He has not gotten past his high school frame of mind. If he doesn't pick it up soon he may get discouraged and transfer. Brooks looks like he is picking it up a small bit at a time. He does enough to warrant Cal starting him. Juzang was sick today so his progress has slowed. The most reliable man on the team is Quickley. He has the best 3 point shot and his defense is one of the best. On the other end of the spectrum is Richards. Will he ever manage to play without fouling. He had no fouls in the first half because he was too busy working at scoring and rebounding. Second half he lost everything he was doing in the first half and made himself look like a freshman. I have my doubts about him ever being drafted. Hagans loses his direction from time to time and becomes a non-factor. Not so sure if he will show enough to remain in the top 60 draft. Finally, Maxey is so erratic that you never know what he will provide from game to game. That's about all that's wrong with this team. Like Cal said, maybe he can get these slackers on the team to start providing something, either on offense or defense.
Posts: 14132 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com