TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » New 2020 rankings

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New 2020 rankings
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 11-19-2019 08:51 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here is the new rankings for Askew. Looks like he was our 4th choice in this class. Hope this don't relate to our ranking in the 2020 results.

"""Rivals.com ranks Askew as the No. 22 overall prospect in the 2020 class, while ESPN has him at No. 25 nationally and 247Sports ranks him 27th overall. All three recruiting services peg Askew as a five-star prospect.

Askew is the No. 6 point guard in the 2020 class, according to Rivals.com, which ranks Cade Cunningham (Oklahoma State) first on that list, followed by Jalen Suggs (uncommitted), Daishen Nix (UCLA), Sharife Cooper (Auburn), and Caleb Love (North Carolina)."""

Posts: 14111 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 11-19-2019 10:50 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey it's a sixth-ranked point guard. Maybe he's someone who will stick around for more than one year. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 10319 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 11-20-2019 02:54 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I sort of doubt that but you never know. We tried for Cunningham, Nix and Cooper but had to settle for an underclassman who moved up a year. That is typical of some of the kids Cal is able to get these days. The top 3 he wanted went to lesser schools for one reason or another but didn't seem to want to be part of a team effort at UK.
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 11-20-2019 04:12 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That leads me to believe that Cal just might know something we don't know.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 11-21-2019 08:38 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hope so! [Eek!]

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com