TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Cats 29.5 favorite against Eastern Kentucky

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cats 29.5 favorite against Eastern Kentucky
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-08-2019 12:36 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The No. 2 Kentucky Wildcats look to stay perfect when they host the Eastern Kentucky Colonels on Friday. The Wildcats (1-0), who beat top-ranked Michigan State 69-62 on Tuesday, are 12-0 all-time vs. the Colonels (1-0), who opened their season with a 79-68 victory over Chattanooga. Tip-off from Rupp Arena in Lexington is set for 7 p.m. ET, and Kentucky won the last meeting between the schools, 88-67, on Dec. 9, 2015. The Wildcats are 29.5-point favorites in the latest Kentucky vs. Eastern Kentucky odds, while the over-under for total points scored is 151. Before making any Kentucky vs. EKU picks, see the college basketball predictions from the SportsLine Projection Model.

This model, which simulates every game 10,000 times, has crushed its top-rated against-the-spread college basketball picks the past three years, returning $2,770 to $100 players. It began the 2019-20 season hitting 60 percent of its top-rated spread selections.

Now the model has dialed in on Kentucky vs. Eastern Kentucky. We can tell you it's leaning under, but it's also generated an extremely strong against the spread pick that hits in 70 percent of simulations. That one is available exclusively at SportsLine.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 11-08-2019 06:18 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They could win by 50 if they wanted to, but coach Cal does not run the score up on in state schools. I'd be surprised if we cover the point spread.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9776 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-08-2019 06:44 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
rlt, your right on they the subs will get some playing time and that is good.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-08-2019 06:59 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree, we may not cover the spread!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123958 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com