TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Uk/ Michigan St game predictions.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Uk/ Michigan St game predictions.
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 11-02-2019 03:27 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
One of these teams will win. The one who wins will be the team who scores the most points. The loser will score less points than the winning team. This game will be won in regulation or OT. The winning coach will say the losing team is well coached. The losing coach will say we were just outplayed tonight. That pretty well sums up my predictions and I feel confident in each and every one of them as I’m an expert in college basketball.

[ 11-02-2019, 03:34 PM: Message edited by: handycat ]

Posts: 5377 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 11-02-2019 03:59 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And whoever wins will also say "I expect to see them again in the final four". Hopefully he is right.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13592 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 11-02-2019 05:12 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
UK:71
MSU:66

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9776 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 11-02-2019 06:57 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've not been impressed watching UK in the two exhibition games. I think MSU wins by double digits.

I think the Cats figure it out as the year goes on however and will be in the conversation once again.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11532 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 11-02-2019 07:05 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree, Trey. Unless MSU is as green as we are, we are likely to get thumped. But, such is the way of Cal's teams. November games are U-G-L-Y, but my the end of February, we can see signs of cohesion and good play.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 11-03-2019 02:30 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Guards will keep us in it, but I see MSU winning by about 6. Hope I’m wrong. Go Big Blue!

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 11-03-2019 06:12 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I heard MST had a bad exhibition Game so maybe they will be discoordinated also. I'm predicting it won't be a tie score. [Big Grin]

[ 11-03-2019, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: Bama Cat ]

Posts: 14120 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 11-03-2019 07:03 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am going out on a limb and predicting UK wins by 4.

UK 66
MSU 62

--------------------
Tiptree

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 11-03-2019 09:36 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hope that limb will hold my fat as too. UK by a tad.
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-04-2019 12:05 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Per "The Spun" prediction MSU is is a 2.5 point favorite over our Cats.

link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
GA Cat
Administrator
Member # 642

posted 11-06-2019 12:36 AM      Profile for GA Cat   Email GA Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiptree:
I am going out on a limb and predicting UK wins by 4.

UK 66
MSU 62

Not a bad prediction!!

--------------------
Born Blue, Always Blue
Kentucky Blue, that is...

Posts: 2229 | From: Atlanta, GA, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 11-06-2019 02:35 AM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think me and tiptree, where the only two who thought we would win. I love this site and all of you old coots, but y'all are a bunch of negative Nancy's.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-06-2019 06:33 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have to confess I was one of those that didn't think we'd win. I based that solely on what I had seen so far in the preseason!
Thank goodness for Maxey. He was the only one who came ready to play last night!

I might be mistaken, but have you ever seen coach get on players for missing shots? Missing assignments, YES, but not shots. I see some of these guys afraid to attempt a shot!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123958 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 11-06-2019 06:45 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Proves what I’ve always thought. No one reads my posts.

Quote by handycat. “Hope that limb will hold my fat as too. UK by a tad.”

I’m calling you out on this one rlt4uk, I expect a certified written apology! Look at my post above! I’m steaming about this slight. ☺️

[ 11-06-2019, 08:43 AM: Message edited by: handycat ]

rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 11-06-2019 12:26 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Handy, I seen and read your post and yes sir you did say you were going out on a limb. I'm sorry for not including you, but you didn't post an actual score.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-07-2019 06:25 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Not sure,Rlt, but a tad might equal 7 points! [Wink] [Razz]

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 11-07-2019 09:32 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
m hamilton, I always knew you were a man of unusual intelligence.

[ 11-07-2019, 09:32 AM: Message edited by: handycat ]

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 11-07-2019 11:17 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In this case, a tad was EXACTLY 7 points. Keep it up Handy. You'll always have a 50-50 shot at being spot on!

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-08-2019 06:11 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Unusual being the KEY WORD, Handy? [Big Grin] [Razz]

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 11-08-2019 07:00 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think we already played up to our capabilities against MSU!! I'll take a 7 point win over them any day of the week!

--------------------

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com