TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Big Blue Madness

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Big Blue Madness
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 10-11-2019 06:04 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thought I would start a thread here to remind everyone that the Big Blue Madness is tonight at 7 PM EST on the SEC network.
Just in case someone didn't realize it was tonight. I didn't have any inclination that the Pro day was Sunday so I didn't record it.

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123953 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bigcatdaddy
Player
Member # 21

posted 10-11-2019 08:07 AM      Profile for Bigcatdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Big blue madness excites me like most because it’s my first chance to see the team. I’ve got the dvr set and a bottle of Henry McKenna at the ready.

--------------------
It's me, the cat.

Posts: 10219 | From: Macy, Ind. | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-11-2019 07:00 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
BCD, I'm with you, can't wait to see our players on the court.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186355 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 10-11-2019 08:16 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This seems like a very talented team we have this year. GO BIG BLUE!!!
Posts: 10321 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 10-11-2019 09:01 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Can’t wait for the season to start but BBM is LAME. I would rather watch a 3rd grade girls basketball game where they actually compete.
Posts: 5377 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 10-12-2019 06:10 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I can't disagree with you Handy. I think it's just an opportunity to see our guys on the floor for the first time this year.
I've always said, for me, I'm always more interested in the Blue/White game than Madness.

Usually you will see A LOT more defense in teh Blue/White game.

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123953 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 10-12-2019 08:40 AM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I always enjoy BBM. This year's team looks like they all can shoot.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9776 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Bigcatdaddy
Player
Member # 21

posted 10-12-2019 09:31 AM      Profile for Bigcatdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I always fear someone getting hurt. It’s nice to see the new folks and the transformation of the returnees.

--------------------
It's me, the cat.

Posts: 10219 | From: Macy, Ind. | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 10-12-2019 09:53 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Has Nick Richards improved that much, or were they just showcasing him?

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-12-2019 10:32 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
BBM has turned into a showcase of the players. We learned that everyone can dunk with the best of them and we appear to have a lot of great shooters. That's about it. Can we field 2 teams? Looks like it. Maybe one big team and one smaller team. Cal's talk was directed mostly to the recruits there watching the festivities. If it didn't do the job getting Cunningham and Askew I guess nothing will. We hear all the talk about kids saying they are going to Duke or one of the other schools because it's a family atmosphere. Well if the talk last night didn't do the same for UK then all that talk we hear from recruits is a bunch of garbage.
Posts: 14116 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 10-17-2019 08:29 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Old Norm:
Has Nick Richards improved that much, or were they just showcasing him?

Nick looks to have slimmed up quite a bit, and I could swear I saw him make two 3-pointers in the scrimmage!
Posts: 10321 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-17-2019 09:43 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Funny??? I thought I saw the same thing. The team came in at the beginning of the FB game and stood against the wall in front of me for close to an hour. I asked Nick if we could see some more of those 3 pointers during the games and he just smiled. I don't think Cal will allow that much during the season.
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-18-2019 07:23 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cats looking at ease and should have a good time and play well.

[ 10-19-2019, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------

Posts: 186355 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-18-2019 07:24 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Richards with the first basket.

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-18-2019 07:26 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Richards is going to have a big season...

--------------------

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 10-19-2019 02:32 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Richards will have a big season only if he can stay in the game. He has to learn to defend without fouling.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13591 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-20-2019 09:37 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This will be his third season. If he don't get it done this time will he have enough sense to hang around for his senior year? [Confused]

[ 10-20-2019, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: Bama Cat ]

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com