TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Kentucky 2019-20 Roster

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kentucky 2019-20 Roster
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 09-23-2019 03:07 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
While we’ve covered updates on this team as much as possible here at KSR, there are still some notable tidbits that UK dropped, including players official weight and height.

For the returning players such as Ashton Hagans, Immanuel Quickley, Nick Richards, and EJ Montgomery, they all added some muscle over the course of the offseason. According to UK Athletics previous stats, Hagans added six pounds to his frame (up to 198 lbs) while Quickley (188 lbs), Richards (247 lbs), and Montgomery (228 lbs) all added three pounds over the summer.

As for the five incoming freshmen, based on what their weight was listed as according to 247 Sports, they all made some massive improvements in the gym this summer. Kahlil Whitney (up from 190 to 210 lbs) and Keion Brooks (up from 185 to 205 lbs) both added an extra 20 pounds of what I can only assume is pure muscle based on the summer highlights/pictures I’ve seen. Dontaie Allen jumped up to 200 lbs after coming to campus listed at 185 despite the multitude of injuries he’s faced. Johnny Juzang (up from 200 lbs to 214) and Tyrese Maxey (up from 185 lbs to 198) also made significant strides in the weight room.

Lastly, grad-transfer Nate Sestina was the only Wildcat who actually lost weight, trimming down from 245 lbs to 234.

Looking at the overall measurements, I think we can confirm that this team is going to be BIG. Outside of the walk-ons, every player is listed at 6-foot-3 or taller. If we take away the three-guard combo of Hagans, Maxey, and Quickley, every player stands at least 6-foot-6.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com