TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Keldon

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Keldon
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 06-20-2019 10:17 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow. I feel bad every time I see him still sitting there. I guess not too bad since he is sitting in the green room of the NBA draft, but I am sure he thought he would be gone by now. He could have benefitted by doing a PJ and coming back to improve one more year.
Posts: 5438 | From: georgia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 06-21-2019 06:25 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Heading to the San Antonio Spurs. He's a first rounder so he's got a guaranteed contract! He's got some growing to do, but I think with maturity he'll be fine!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123983 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 06-21-2019 08:22 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yep! He was just too inconsistent last year to cause someone to take that leap of faith too soon. Glad he got the guarantee before the round ended. Note on the side, do you think Richards or Montgomery could have been ahead of him in the selections? I think not. They made wise decisions to return.

[ 06-21-2019, 08:24 AM: Message edited by: Bama Cat ]

Posts: 14159 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 06-21-2019 10:46 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bama, I agree both Richards and Montgomery will benefit with another year at UK.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 06-21-2019 10:50 AM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He ended up in the perfect spot. He will thrive in San Antonio. I will not be surprised if he is not starting for them the second half of the season. He is going to play for the best organization and coach in the NBA and on a championship contender.

Just my opinion, but the two biggest mistakes GM's made in the draft were not taking Little and Keldon much earlier.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11568 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 06-21-2019 03:14 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Trey Ball:

Just my opinion, but the two biggest mistakes GM's made in the draft were not taking Little and Keldon much earlier.

Trey, I never thought Keldon was ready for the NBA. He really didn't do much for me other than a few massive dunks. But what do I know...he could be an NBA star. [Wink]
Posts: 1497 | From: Wimauma, FL | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 06-21-2019 06:03 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think Keldon would have benefited from another year. He could have come back and improved his shooting and ballhandling, and been a lottery pick next year. Glad he did go in the first round and to a great organization. Hope they all have great careers.
Posts: 5438 | From: georgia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com