TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » NBA draft

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NBA draft
Jarcat
Player
Member # 95

posted 06-20-2019 09:46 PM      Profile for Jarcat   Email Jarcat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
is just a huge Duke/ACC love fest.

Nobody mentions that Duke had two of the top three picks and three of the top ten picks but didn’t make it past the sweet sixteen.

--------------------
The truth is out there

Posts: 3014 | From: Lexington, KY | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 06-20-2019 09:49 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I mentioned to it my family every time they showed those stats about Duke and compared them to Florida, and UK. I kept saying "you know the difference between Duke and those other teams? Those other teams won championships and Duke didn't even make it to the elite 8."
Posts: 5420 | From: georgia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 06-21-2019 10:52 AM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jarcat:
is just a huge Duke/ACC love fest.

Nobody mentions that Duke had two of the top three picks and three of the top ten picks but didn’t make it past the sweet sixteen.

You must have been watching ESPN. I watched it mostly on the NBA Network. I flipped over to ESPN a few times, but not often.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11532 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com