TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Herro in the green room.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Herro in the green room.
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 06-12-2019 08:35 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://kentuckysportsradio.com/basketball-2/tyler-herro-invited-to-nba-green-room/

Tyler Herro is the only Cat invited to the green room for the NBA draft. I guess people think he'll be picked earlier than PJ and KJ.

Honestly, if I was him I would decline. Only 17 kids are invited, and I wouldn't want to be the last man standing.

Posts: 10346 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 06-12-2019 11:39 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am quite sure that Herro will be the first Cat picked. He has the toughness, the motor, and the shot to be an NBA star. Lottory pick, for sure.

PJ has similar potential, but as a tweener, some team has to buy into his newly developed 3-point shot. He COULD be a player like Green if he can hit 35-50% of his threes.

Same for KJ. He is a wing player who needs to prove he belongs in the NBA.

I think all three go first round, but only Herro goes in the lottery.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13628 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 06-12-2019 12:01 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I wouldn’t have thought he was a lottery pick. If he was invited, then they obviously think he is. The NBA is a shooter’s league.
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 06-12-2019 01:51 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I believe Skal was invited to the green room and sat there almost the entire night, until the 28th pick. I wouldn't want that to happen to me. Sometime the people in charge get things wrong.
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 06-12-2019 01:54 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Now KSR is reporting that PJ is also invited and there are 16 people invited. This contradicts their earlier report. They need to get their heads out of their rear ends over there at KSR.
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 06-13-2019 02:48 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KSR is reporting today that Kelden Johnson is also invited to the green room so Cal must have three first round draft picks this year. Herro, Washinngton and Now Johnson.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
MEL
Player
Member # 141

posted 06-13-2019 03:05 PM      Profile for MEL     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have heard there will be 20 invited when it is all said and done.

MEL

Posts: 2795 | From: Greeley, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com