TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Cal signs “lifetime” contract at UK

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cal signs “lifetime” contract at UK
GA Cat
Administrator
Member # 642

posted 04-01-2019 06:24 PM      Profile for GA Cat   Email GA Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
https://bleacherreport.com/post/kentucky-wildcats-basketball/ce32f409-82f0-461c-b085-97992c6564b3

--------------------
Born Blue, Always Blue
Kentucky Blue, that is...

Posts: 2259 | From: Atlanta, GA, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 04-01-2019 06:28 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting that. Long time Cat fans have always second guessed their coaches but I do not know of anyone who would want Cal to leave the program until he eventually retires. He is good for Kentucky basketball and the one thing we all know is that we are going to have a team that is in the running for a National Championship yearly since Cal took over our program.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
WHO?UK
Player
Member # 2286

posted 04-01-2019 08:06 PM      Profile for WHO?UK   Email WHO?UK   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I ride and die with Cal. 4 final fours in 10 years. 7 elite Eights. The only program close to that is Duke where they have only been to 2 final fours in the last 10 years. Cal is worth every penny. Remember luck has a lot to do with it and if we had been a little more on the lucky side 2014 and 2015 would be national titles.

--------------------
RLTW!

Posts: 848 | From: Savannah Ga | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com