TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » KY vs AU in Elite 8 (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 

Author Topic: KY vs AU in Elite 8
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-31-2019 02:48 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Miss another 3, hope we start getting the ball down low to our bigs.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-31-2019 02:48 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY now shooting 7-16 from the floor!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123990 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-31-2019 02:49 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If they start hitting from outside, we could quickly be in deep do-do.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-31-2019 02:49 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Stop shooting the three and pound it inside. Jesus these guys are stupid sometimes.

UK should be up 25 right now. Auburn has missed a lot of
WIDE OPEN threes and UK has not taken advantage because of poor execution.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11568 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-31-2019 02:49 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Washington now leading scorer with 6

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-31-2019 02:49 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Washington leads the Cats with 6 point and Johnson leads us with 4 boards.

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-31-2019 02:50 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Old Norm:
If they start hitting from outside, we could quickly be in deep do-do.

Correct and you know they are going to start to fall. UK is playing Auburn’s game vs playing there own.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-31-2019 02:50 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY's already attempted 10 three's hitting 2

--------------------

Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-31-2019 02:51 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tell me the last time UK shot 10 threes in the first 12 minutes of a game. They have fired up two more than Auburn

--------------------

redbone

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-31-2019 02:51 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good to see Auburn missing 3's!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-31-2019 02:51 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Herro called for charge looked like he was tackled!

--------------------

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-31-2019 02:52 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here we go.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-31-2019 02:52 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Auburn hit a wide open 3, can't let them get that open!

--------------------

Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-31-2019 02:52 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lazy defense by Herro on that play

--------------------

redbone

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-31-2019 02:53 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
AU getting the foul calls now! Herro with his second foul

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-31-2019 02:53 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
THe lead is 5

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-31-2019 02:53 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
22-17 as Herro goes to the bench.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-31-2019 02:54 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Washington with the slam

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-31-2019 02:54 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Washington is money when he takes to the the basket.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-31-2019 02:54 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hagans called for carrying the ball

--------------------

Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-31-2019 02:55 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Haggans with another stupid turnover. He has just bee awful again today

[ 03-31-2019, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: Trey Ball ]

--------------------

redbone

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-31-2019 02:55 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
24-17 Cats with 5 minutes to go in the half.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-31-2019 02:55 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Washington with his 10th point and he's fouled

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-31-2019 02:55 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Washington already in double figures.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-31-2019 02:56 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Washington at line hits it KY leads by 10

--------------------

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-31-2019 02:56 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mighty quick whistle.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-31-2019 02:57 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Baker called for KY foul his 1st KY's 5th

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-31-2019 02:57 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
27- 18 Cats and we have the ball!

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-31-2019 02:58 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cats at the line for a 1-1 and a 9 point lead!

--------------------

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-31-2019 02:58 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Quick whistle DOES go both ways.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-31-2019 02:58 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Travis at line for 1+1

He goes 0-1

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-31-2019 02:59 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
27-18 KY leads at 3:52 media timeout

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-31-2019 02:59 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cats with 6 fouls and a 9 point lead.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-31-2019 03:00 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY now with 6 turnovers

--------------------

Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-31-2019 03:00 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kentucky just leaving them in the game. Pearl has to be estatic at this time. Auburn has not hit anything and if they play well the last 3:52 they will only be down single digits or even have the lead.

--------------------

redbone

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-31-2019 03:00 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Washington is leading scorer with 11 Travis and Herro both with 5

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-31-2019 03:01 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY leading on the glass 17-13

--------------------

Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-31-2019 03:01 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by m hamilton:
Travis at line for 1+1

He goes 0-1

In my opinion that is 0-2. Miss the first and you automatically miss the second.

--------------------

redbone

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-31-2019 03:01 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Washington with a quick 11 points for the Cats.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-31-2019 03:02 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
AU with 3 players with 2 or more fouls. Spencer has 3

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com