TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » UK vs Houston in game chat. (Page 9)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Author Topic: UK vs Houston in game chat.
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-30-2019 12:25 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We gave up entirely too many second chance points in the 2nd half

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123969 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-30-2019 12:26 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Brooks went 3-13 in the first two rounds of tourney combined from 3 pt land. Tonight he goes 6-12 tonight

--------------------

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-30-2019 12:27 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Johnson finished with only 7 points

--------------------

PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 03-30-2019 12:27 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know what our offensive scheme is? We just dribble around and see what happens. It's like watching guys play down at the local park.
Posts: 10324 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-30-2019 12:28 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We won't get away with those long scoring droughts on Sunday if we hope to make it to the final four!

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-30-2019 12:30 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
His entire concept is drive, get the ball up and try to either tip it in or get a close put back shot

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-30-2019 12:31 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
On the down-side we turned it over 14 times to their 7 times and were only 4-13 behind the arch and still won.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-30-2019 12:39 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Auburn next Sunday, no easy games ahead of us!

--------------------

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-30-2019 12:41 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Herro and Washington carried us again with 19 and 16 points.

--------------------

catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-30-2019 12:43 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Travis with his 11 boards was big too.

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-30-2019 12:47 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cats and Tigers tip at 2:20 on Sunday!

--------------------

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 03-30-2019 03:13 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Great. I will be in the air somewhere between Indianapolis and New York at tip-off. I hope I can catch the end of the game, but I doubt I will reach my hotel in time.

I will be counting on your guys to bring us the victory. [Smile]

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13596 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-30-2019 03:56 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Re-watching the game again. Noticed on those transition three's that Brooks was hitting he was taking 3 steps before every shot was taken. Is that not traveling or am I missing something?

--------------------

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-30-2019 04:20 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
THe play that gave UH points 55&56 should have been an offensive foul on the Houston player as he hooked Washington with his left arm in order give him space to get to the rim!

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com