TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » NCAA Bracket Predictions (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: NCAA Bracket Predictions
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-17-2019 04:17 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Now that the dust has mostly settled outside of the Big Ten Championship Game, but I think both MSU and Michigan are already locked in as #2 seeds.

1. UK and UNC will be in the same Region, most likely the Midwest because they will not allow UK to play in Louisville.

2. UK's second round opponent will be Syracuse more than likely so they have to play against the zone, which they have proven they struggle against.

3. My guess is they will get the Strongest #3 Seed possible

4. All ACC teams will be over seeded and the SEC will be under seeded. Take it to bank.

5. UK is going to cut the Nets down no matter who they put in front them. I just have a feeling about this one. The Tournament Gods owe UK a championship.

[ 03-18-2019, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: Trey Ball ]

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11532 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
ProBlue
Player
Member # 2944

posted 03-17-2019 04:37 PM      Profile for ProBlue   Email ProBlue   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I hope your right on #5.

--------------------
ProBlue

Posts: 737 | From: Bristol,Tn. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-17-2019 06:18 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I bet Murray State ends up in UK's region as well.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 03-17-2019 06:30 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
UK gets a 2-seed in the Midwest, behind UNC's 1-seed. I like our path the the elite 8.

Not bad, considering all the possibilities.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13592 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-17-2019 06:30 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So on an S curve you are telling me that Michigan ended up as the best number #2 seed? That makes absolutely zero sense.

They should have been the worst #2 behind MSU/UT/Kentucky. This committee is clueless.

They also allow Kansas, if they advance and I think they will to basically be playing at home in the Sweet 16 and Elite 8 possibly.

Just unreal

--------------------

redbone

Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-17-2019 06:31 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tip,

The West Region is going to be a cakewalk for Gonzaga. Just put them in the Final Four now. Michigan as a two? FSU as a three? Nevada as the #4?

--------------------

redbone

Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-17-2019 06:36 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Trey Ball:
Tip,

The West Region is going to be a cakewalk for Gonzaga. Just put them in the Final Four now. Michigan as a two? FSU as a three? Nevada as the #4?

Even easier. Texas Tech as a #3 Seed?

--------------------

redbone

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 03-17-2019 06:46 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree. Gonzaga has by far the easiest path the the final four... wonder if the committee made a mistake and should have put Duke there?

UK has one major hurdle (Houston, IMO) on the way to a rematch with UNC. But Houston-Iowa State should be interesting as well. If get to play UNC, I like our chances of getting to the final four.

Let the games begin!

[ 03-17-2019, 06:50 PM: Message edited by: Tiptree ]

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 03-17-2019 06:51 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am surprised, but glad, that they put Auburn in the UNC side of the region. Auburn scares me more than UNC.

--------------------
Tiptree

blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 03-17-2019 06:51 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Now let's just hope we get a gift from God and someone knocks off Dook. I feel something special might happen.
Posts: 1495 | From: Wimauma, FL | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 03-17-2019 06:53 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
BTW, seeing four teams from the commonwealth is nice, even if one of them is Louisville. Glad to see Murray State and Northern Kentucky in the dance!

--------------------
Tiptree

Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-17-2019 06:53 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Did anyone hear the Committee Chair? He said Michigan State leaped over Kentucky after winning the Big 10 Championship.

So MSU's reward for jumping UK on the 2 seed line was to be matched up against the Tournament Overall #1 Seed Duke? How does that make sense? I swear the last time a NCAA Committee head went into those interviews and they didn't sound like a complete buffoon or idiot was in 1998 when C.M. Newton was the chair person. I think CM was great because he was a FORMER PLAYER and COACH.

Every year they say something to contradict themselves. Why not just let former coaches or basketball people pick the field. These Athletic Directors are clueless.

[ 03-17-2019, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: Trey Ball ]

--------------------

redbone

blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 03-17-2019 06:58 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiptree:
BTW, seeing four teams from the commonwealth is nice, even if one of them is Louisville. Glad to see Murray State and Northern Kentucky in the dance!

I agree too and our daughter accepted a Murray St. Scholarship and starts this fall so we're super excited.
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 03-17-2019 07:02 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I heard that Trey, could not believe he would make such a statement as that on television. That kind of data is not normally shared with those announcing the pairings. Totally out of line. I always felt the championship games had little to no bearing on the pairings. A few years ago we beat Fla for the SEC championship and the committee gave Florida a 2 seed and us a 4 seed. There is no way three teams from the ACC should have had number one seeds.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-17-2019 07:09 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'd like to see Murray State make some noise in the west region. Also, I like UK's path to the elite eight. Could lose, but not if they take care of business or somebody comes out red hot against us.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 03-17-2019 07:18 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Why not just let former coaches or basketball people pick the field. These Athletic Directors are clueless.

My proposal is that a committee puts the teams in order, 1-64, so that then each teem would have a seed number. Then to place the teams in the bracket, start pulling names out of a hat. To me, that's the most fair way to do it.

The #1 seed in the south is... randomly pick one of the #1 teams out of the hat.
The #2 seed in the south is... randomly pick one of the #2 teams out of the hat.
Etc, etc.

[ 03-17-2019, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: PaulCat ]

Posts: 10322 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 03-17-2019 07:19 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Even Dickie V is questioning "rewarding" Michigan State with winning the Big Ten by putting them in the same bracket as Duke.
Posts: 5377 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 03-17-2019 07:26 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Handy, that is where we should have been. They dropped us all the way from a one seed down to number 7 seed overall.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 03-17-2019 07:36 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Old Norm:
I'd like to see Murray State make some noise in the west region. Also, I like UK's path to the elite eight. Could lose, but not if they take care of business or somebody comes out red hot against us.

Me too Norm, hope Murray State can win at least one game. They need more contribution from players other than Morant.
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-17-2019 08:28 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Midwest is the toughest bracket by far in my opinion. I don't see any easy games after the 1st game for UNC or UK. Whatever team comes out of the Midwest will have earned it.

I think Duke and Gonzaga pretty much have a cake walk to the Final Four. I wouldn't hesitate at all about writing both those two teams into the Final Four.

If Tennessee can pretend that everyone they play has Kentucky written across their chest than I think they advance fairly easily as well. History says that will not happen though.

--------------------

redbone

GA Cat
Administrator
Member # 642

posted 03-17-2019 08:49 PM      Profile for GA Cat   Email GA Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
From a matchup standpoint, I think Tennessee got as good a draw as they could imagine. Tennessee is susceptible to long athletic teams that play up and down and negate the effect of the power of Williams and Scoffield. They are in a bracket with slow plodding teams like Virginia. If they can play with a bit of passion, they have a good path to the final four. My concern is that they will not be able to maintain the needed intensity.

--------------------
Born Blue, Always Blue
Kentucky Blue, that is...

Posts: 2229 | From: Atlanta, GA, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
GA Cat
Administrator
Member # 642

posted 03-17-2019 08:51 PM      Profile for GA Cat   Email GA Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh, I don’t think Gonzaga makes out of the first two rounds. It wouldn’t surprise me to see FSU come out of that bracket.

--------------------
Born Blue, Always Blue
Kentucky Blue, that is...

Posts: 2229 | From: Atlanta, GA, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 03-17-2019 09:07 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh I love the possibility of a Gonzaga/Syracuse matchup. On any given night, Syracuse can beat anyone. I'd love to see them take down Gonzaga.
Posts: 10322 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 03-17-2019 09:26 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If I could be granted two wishes my second one would be that no ACC team makes it to the final four.

The first is my long standing wish that lettuce would be my favorite food.

m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 03-17-2019 09:27 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I like that, Handy!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123958 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-17-2019 10:50 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Whew Handy, when you started your sentence about what your greatest desire was with, "The first is my long standing", you scared the wadding out of me. I wasn't sure where you were going with that!

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 03-17-2019 10:52 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
After getting home from church and playing the selection show I decided we are in maybe the best bracket of all. I'm not too concerned with anyone we play up to UNC. Just glad they screwed up and put MI ST in the same one as Duke. Thanks Izzo for saving us. The south would have been a good choice for me with VA there. But a couple others there scare me also. None of the people in KY wanted to go to the west so I think getting the midwest bracket is the best one for us.
Posts: 14120 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 03-18-2019 07:28 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree Bama.
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-18-2019 09:32 AM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I still wish someone could explain to me how UNC got a #1 Seed over UK. Same record, same spot in their conference tournament, UK higher in the NET Ranking, more Quad 1 wins, oh and they BEAT UNC on a Neutral Court by 8.

The Midwest is by far the strongest Region and I think all the talking heads at ESPN said the same thing. I know it never happens but if all the higher seeds advance UK will play the following after the 1st Round Game to get to the Regional Final

Wofford - #13 in the Net Rankings
Houston - #4 in the Net Rankings

Contrast that with Michigan as the #2 in the West:

Nevada - #23 in the Net Rankings
Texas Tech - #10 in the Net Rankings

Michigan State:

Louisville - #22 in the Net Rankings
LSU - #14 in the Net Rankings

Tennessee

Cincinnati - #25 in the Net Rankings
Purdue - #12 in the Net Rankings

I think everyone here thinks UK has it easier because it says Wofford and Houston, but those two teams are legit. Houston did lose twice to Cincinnati, but I think that is simply because UC matches up very well with them. I don't think UK does.

Wofford is one of the top three point shooting teams in the country and we know that is a huge weakness for UK.

[ 03-18-2019, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: Trey Ball ]

--------------------

redbone

blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 03-18-2019 09:44 AM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
I still wish someone could explain to me how UNC got a #1 Seed over UK. Same record, same spot in their conference tournament, UK higher in the NET Ranking, more Quad 1 wins, oh and they BEAT UNC on a Neutral Court by 8.

I still can't figure that out either. Personally, I think that might be the biggest surprise of the selections. I haven't seen anyone mention that on social media either.
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 03-18-2019 10:10 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This site ranks the brackets from the hardest to the easiest. I happen to agree with it. I love our placement this year. I see no team that we should not beat. That doesn't mean we won't be upset but I really like our chances to make it to the final four.

https://fansided.com/2019/03/17/march-madness-2019-ranking-regions-toughest-easiest/

[ 03-18-2019, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: handycat ]

Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-18-2019 11:01 AM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by handycat:
This site ranks the brackets from the hardest to the easiest. I happen to agree with it. I love our placement this year. I see no team that we should not beat. That doesn't mean we won't be upset but I really like our chances to make it to the final four.

https://fansided.com/2019/03/17/march-madness-2019-ranking-regions-toughest-easiest/

To each there own. I think he has it completely flipped. I would go in the exact reverse order.

I'm not sure how you can have the SEC Tournament Champion and the Big 12 Tournament Champion as the #5 Seed and #6 Seed and think it is an easy bracket. Remember both of those teams were ranked in the TOP 10 this year before each team hit a mid-season lull due to injuries and each of those teams are now back to full strength.

The Midwest is incredibly difficult. Once again I think because people see Houston as the #3 and they are not a household name that they think it is an easy bracket.

North Carolina and Kentucky will have both earned their way to the Elite 8 if it happens.

I just can't agree with the West. I mean Texas Tech got their ass handed to them by a 13-18 West Virginia team who didn't have two of their best players because Huggins kicked them off the team. I'm not sold on Florida State either. They can't score the ball consistently enough. Marquette has lost 5 of their last 6 games and got absolutely hammered by a pathetic IU team earlier this year. Buffalo is the #6 seed in the West vs. Iowa State being the #6 in the Midwest. I would much rather have Buffalo as a #6 vs having Iowa State as a #6, even though I think they are good I don't think they are anywhere as good as Iowa State. That being said, I have Buffalo in the Elite 8 because the West bracket is so easy. I'm not sold on Texas Tech.

When they said you would spend a considerable time picking the West region, it took me no time to pick the West or the East. I put Gonzaga and Buffalo in the Elite 8 very quickly because it seemed so easy to do so.

[ 03-18-2019, 11:23 AM: Message edited by: Trey Ball ]

--------------------

redbone

mr_ukkid
Player
Member # 2304

posted 03-18-2019 11:04 AM      Profile for mr_ukkid   Email mr_ukkid   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey guys it has been a while since I have posted. After taking a day and just taking the bracket in, I personally don't think Mich ST will reach Duke, I have them bowing out to LSU. I think the Big Ten is a weak conference even though they got 7 teams in. I FL St Beating Gonzaga and I also have Tenn coming out of the South with the strong play they had all year. I think it is a toss up between Kentucky and N. Carolina, if Kentucky stays attacking the basket. That cost us in that Tennessee game imo. We started playing not to lose in that game instead of just keep attacking. Don't rule out Virgina Tech beating Duke though. They get Robinson back and they beat Duke without him and he is their best player, and Duke did have Zion at the time. So they match up well with Duke. Just some of my thoughts. March Madness, my favorite time of year.

--------------------
"The point of coaching is to win Championships" --- John Calapari
mrukkid@gmail.com

Posts: 2263 | From: Wildcat in Buckeye Country! | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 03-18-2019 11:13 AM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mr_ukkid:
Hey guys it has been a while since I have posted. After taking a day and just taking the bracket in, I personally don't think Mich ST will reach Duke, I have them bowing out to LSU. I think the Big Ten is a weak conference even though they got 7 teams in. I FL St Beating Gonzaga and I also have Tenn coming out of the South with the strong play they had all year. I think it is a toss up between Kentucky and N. Carolina, if Kentucky stays attacking the basket. That cost us in that Tennessee game imo. We started playing not to lose in that game instead of just keep attacking. Don't rule out Virgina Tech beating Duke though. They get Robinson back and they beat Duke without him and he is their best player, and Duke did have Zion at the time. So they match up well with Duke. Just some of my thoughts. March Madness, my favorite time of year.

Duke did not have Zion when Virginia Tech beat them, but Virginia Tech did not have Robinson either.

Big 10 actually got 8 teams into the tournament and I agree with you, I think the Big 10 is not very good this year.

--------------------

redbone

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 03-18-2019 11:46 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Like I said, Houston is our biggest obstacle to getting to the regional final. They are a legit team.

Wofford scares me too, they can DEFINITELY put pressure on us where we are weakest -- defending the arc. But we should have great fan support in Jacksonville, and we have seen a team like them in Auburn and should not be shocked by their game. I also harbor some hope that Seton Hall might just knock them off. I would LOVE a rematch with Seton Hall!

Should we make it to Anneheim to play (probably) Houston, it should at least be a legit neutral court. I get the feeling that this will be a real nail-biter, and the danger is that even if we win it, we may be so emotionally and physically depleted that we can't run with UNC. BUT, I am not convinced UNC will be there. I really like Auburn's chances to beat them. I think Auburn will pose terrible matchup problems for UNC. Could it be a UK-Auburn rematch in the Elite 8?

--------------------
Tiptree

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 03-18-2019 12:00 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
IMO, the Big Ten is pretty solid from top to bottom but has no real quality teams. Michigan State, arguably the best in the league, lost twice to Indiana and once to Illinois. Terrible losses. Izzo thinks the Big Ten and Michigan State got slighted in the seedlings. I think they got better than they deserved.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/col lege/michigan-state/spartans/2019/03/17/michigan-state-basketball-2019-ncaa-tournament/3198296002/

Edited this to say I've seen Houston play twice and agree they are a good team. I'll also say if they beat us we have absolutely no business even thinking about making it to the final four. You can mark it down now, Houston will beat us by double digits.

[ 03-18-2019, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: handycat ]

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 03-18-2019 01:04 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Izzo has one legit beef... if did indeed leapfrog over UK, their 'reward' was pretty lousy. Playing the number 2 seed in Duke's bracket is like getting a lump of coal for Christmas.

BUT, his overall tone was too whiny. The Big 10 has been pretty consistently overrated IMO, and while MSU is the cream of the conference, the whole conference is the second-weakest of the power six, IMO. Only the pathetic Pac-10 is weaker. For them to get 7 teams in was just wrong.

--------------------
Tiptree

ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 03-18-2019 01:06 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If Wofford and/or Houston beat us then we had no reason to even be in the tourney..

We are a premier team and now is the time to show it!

Wofford/Houston come on!

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 03-18-2019 01:11 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ed,

My problem with this team all year has been that they only get up for the "big games". A team like Wofford or Houston may not spark the kind of effort we will need to beat them. Could we? Yes, of course. Should we beat them? Yes, by a comfortable margin. Will we beat them? Depends on our state of mind more than anything!

--------------------
Tiptree

handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 03-18-2019 01:14 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You tell them Ed! I'm with you 100%! You do realize by both of us putting this in print one of them is going to upset us don't you? Hell, both of them will probably upset us now!

[ 03-18-2019, 01:18 PM: Message edited by: handycat ]

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com