TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Javonte Smart

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Javonte Smart
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 03-15-2019 01:38 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He is cleared to play, absolutely incredible! They said he has cooperated with LSU and the NCAA but that's not the point. He was part of the Will Wade recruiting deal and his season should be over.
Posts: 1497 | From: Wimauma, FL | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-15-2019 01:44 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Maybe the Gators will kick their butt.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 03-15-2019 02:15 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Old Norm:

I hope so Norm! Karma! [Big Grin]
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 03-15-2019 03:20 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well playing Smart didn't work for them. [Big Grin]
Jarcat
Player
Member # 95

posted 03-15-2019 03:42 PM      Profile for Jarcat   Email Jarcat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
The Gators did just that : 76-73!

--------------------
The truth is out there

Posts: 3014 | From: Lexington, KY | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 03-15-2019 06:44 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's the only pick I have missed so far. I have UK and TN winning tonight with UK going to the final. I had Auburn and LSU playing on the other side with LSU meeting UK for the title. A lot of retribution in my oicks but we won't get a chance against LSU. Maybe MS St will upset TN and make it easier for us to win the tourney again.
Posts: 14171 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 03-15-2019 06:54 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I bet on Florida and then saw the headlines smart was playing. I said to myself I'm in deep trouble and still won! I'm a Happy camper!
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 03-15-2019 06:56 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Gators played pretty well.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
1 Catlanta Fan
Player
Member # 1526

posted 03-15-2019 08:07 PM      Profile for 1 Catlanta Fan     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just don't understand LSU's thinking on this issue with Smart. They don't play him the last game of the season, which meant nothing, and play him today. If they had won, they would probably have to vacant that win later this year when the NCAA makes a decision. He will probably play in the Big Dance too, which they will have to vacant wins there too.
Posts: 141 | From: Huntsville, AL | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 03-15-2019 09:42 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Glad to see you back 1CF! It took some doing, but we found your password. You had me faked out with the spaces in your user name.

[ 03-15-2019, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: Old Norm ]

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
1 Catlanta Fan
Player
Member # 1526

posted 03-16-2019 07:52 AM      Profile for 1 Catlanta Fan     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thank you and Trey Ball for your efforts. Like many here, my memory is fading away with my age. I had a computer crash several years ago and hadn't written anything down and forgot about the spaces myself.
Posts: 141 | From: Huntsville, AL | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 03-16-2019 11:32 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Catlanta fan are you still in Huntsville? Working(ed) at Redstone? I worked there for 9 years, 1992-2001 and came back to KY.
Posts: 14171 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com