TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » LSU/TN Game???

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LSU/TN Game???
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 02-21-2019 12:27 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Who do we want to win that game??? By winning it how will the winner help our chances of winning the regular season championship??We have 2 losses with LSU and TN has only 1 loss. TN and UK play LSU 1 time and if they win that game they would win any ties with UK or TN. We play TN twice and have already beat them the first time so right now we would win any ties with them and lose any ties with LSU.

If LSU beats TN we would all three have 2 losses
Standings
1.LSU 2-0
2.UK 1-1
3.TN 0-2

Then if UK and LSU win out we would betied and they would win the tie breaker.

Then a week later if we beat TN they are out of it if we win out. We would still need for LSU to lose another game.

If TN beats LSU they would have 3 losses and drop to third.
Then if we beat TN a second time we would have 2 losses as well as TN, but we would have won both head to head games. Championship!

So I guess we want to have TN beat LSU and have our fate determined by the UK vs TN game. If they beat us down there they deserve the championship. It all comes down to our stupid loss to AL in the first SEC game.

[ 02-21-2019, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: Bama Cat ]

Posts: 14162 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 02-21-2019 04:58 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree with your last paragraph, Bama Cat. I would sure love to see us win at Tennessee and remove all the doubt.
Posts: 10343 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 02-21-2019 06:54 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't mind LSU winning. I believe they will lose at Florida and Auburn.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9787 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com