TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Reid Travis

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Reid Travis
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 02-20-2019 05:07 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just saw a picture on KSR of the team on the plane set to leave CoMo and Reid was not on the plane. I hope this doesn't mean his knee is worse than we hoped for. If we are to make a deep run we need him.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9799 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 02-20-2019 05:41 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Maybe he was taking the picture. [Smile] Ever hopeful...

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13628 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 02-20-2019 05:56 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I saw the picture of the team on the plane ready to leave Mo but you could not tell who was on it. You could not even see coach Cal. I knew a few in the front rows but could not tell who was sitting near the back of the plane. I think KSR said they were in a hurry to get back to Lexington to get an MRI on his knee to see if any damage is done.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 02-20-2019 09:42 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Travis out 7-10 days. Time for Richards and EJ to step up.
Posts: 5441 | From: georgia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 02-20-2019 10:42 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ukman:
Travis out 7-10 days. Time for Richards and EJ to step up.

Is this official, and did they get the MRI results?

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9799 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-21-2019 04:51 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
THey did get MRI results and they came back negative for any kind of damage. Just a sprained knee. Probably out 1-2 weeks according to reports!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123991 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 02-21-2019 07:11 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KSR: Cal said Reid out for at least 2 weeks. Hopes to have him back full strength for SEC Tournament.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 02-21-2019 11:57 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Things happen for a reason. This gives Richards and Montgomery the chance to contribute......because they must contribute now. If they don't perform now it will be a merry-go-round in front of the scorers table. As one of them goes in the other won't have time to sit down on the bench. He'll be back at the scorers table waiting for a break to get back in. Hope that doesn't happen and these two will play 3-5 minutes every time they go in.
Posts: 14174 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com