TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Anthony Edwards, No. 1 prospect in 2019, commits to Georgia over Kentucky

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anthony Edwards, No. 1 prospect in 2019, commits to Georgia over Kentucky
ProBlue
Player
Member # 2944

posted 02-11-2019 12:51 PM      Profile for ProBlue   Email ProBlue   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I THINK HE MADE A BIG MISTAKE !!!

https://collegebasketball.nbcsports.com/2019/02/11/anthony-edwards-no-1-prospect-in-2019-commits-to-georgia-over-kentucky/

--------------------
ProBlue

Posts: 742 | From: Bristol,Tn. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 02-11-2019 02:01 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He must have some bad advisers, or he's just not very smart.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9776 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 02-11-2019 03:29 PM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Can't believe that kid wants to play for Crean.
Posts: 10324 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ol' Blue
Player
Member # 2317

posted 02-11-2019 03:50 PM      Profile for Ol' Blue   Email Ol' Blue   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He chose Georgia? Clearly not very smart and/or doesn't want to work hard.
We don't need him. I wish him luck, he will need it.

--------------------
Number nine will be divine!!

A man needs something to believe in.........I believe I'll have another beer!

Posts: 2274 | From: Roanoke, TX | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 02-11-2019 04:52 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He wanted to play for the same coach that Dwayne Wade and that strange name kid (Olidipo---) played for. He put them in the NBA? I don't think he was the one who put them there. He just wanted to stay close to home. And he said he is looking to win a national championship. I wish him luck in Crean finding several more 5 stars at this late in the recruiting cycle to help him get to his dream. If he really wanted a national championship there are a fistful of teams he would have had a better chance with. He didn't want to leave home.
Posts: 14124 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 02-11-2019 05:23 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think Bama nailed it, the kid just wanted to stay home. Really can't blame him. I would rather him go there than one of the teams that have a realistic chance to win a national championship. He may be a thorn in our side for a couple of games next year and we may only beat Georgia by a dozen or so. Then he will be gone to the NBA.
Posts: 5379 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 02-11-2019 05:58 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I also believe he is going there because he wants to stay in state, not because of Crean. I wish him the best of luck.

UK would not have had Tim Couch or Rex Chapman if they hadn’t wanted to stay home.

UK got Rondo, only becausebPitino was stupid.and chose Telfair who ended up going pro.

I would have liked to see Cal coach Rondo at Kentucky. He sure wouldn’t be telling him not to run.

[ 02-11-2019, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: boomdaddy ]

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
GA Cat
Administrator
Member # 642

posted 02-12-2019 02:44 PM      Profile for GA Cat   Email GA Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I understand he was looking at the Crean - Wade connection, but come on, what about the Cal - Booker, Cal - Monk, Cal - Fox, Cal - Murray, etc, connections. I think Cal has a more long term and better record of putting guards in the NBA and preparing them for the league than Crean.

--------------------
Born Blue, Always Blue
Kentucky Blue, that is...

Posts: 2229 | From: Atlanta, GA, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com