TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Miss St.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Miss St.
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 02-09-2019 11:59 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MSU averages 79 points per game, and we held them to 55 last month in Rupp. I sure hope we can hold them down again. This game scares me.
Posts: 10322 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-09-2019 12:32 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Paul, Cal better have them ready as they will be but knowing Cal he probably has that covered.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 02-09-2019 05:18 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I liked the Cats win. The announcers got on my nerves. Maybe I am too picky.
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 02-09-2019 06:14 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
As I said in the in-game thread, I thought Rafferty was going to have an orgasm when M St was making that second half comeback!

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36264 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
jerseycat
Player
Member # 9

posted 02-10-2019 07:34 AM      Profile for jerseycat   Email jerseycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Agree with you Norm.....however was a bit taken back as I always thought Raff was basically neutral....he sure didn't show that today.

--------------------
UK Class of 1968

Posts: 1790 | From: Red Bank, NJ | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-10-2019 06:35 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I notice that a lot of the national media always seem to get excited when KY's opponent either makes a comeback or takes the lead on our CATS! That's another reason why I enjoy listening to Tom and Mike on the radio while watching the game!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123958 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 02-10-2019 10:51 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The way we came out and fell flat on our face in the second half would make anyone who isn't a cat fan have an exciting second half. I can't write all the things down that I uttered during that half. When you make as many bad passes and handling mistakes as we did in the second half it indicates that we had no concentration. Don't know how many turn overs we had in that half but it had to be a very high total. I don't know how many more of those kind of halves my poor body can stand. I'm afraid we are in for a battle against LSU. Hope we're ready for it.
Posts: 14119 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 02-11-2019 06:20 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Believe it or not, according to the box score we only had 9 total turnovers in the game. If my calculations are right, we had 4 turnovers at the
half! So we only had 5 in the second half. I know it sure seems like we had more than that.

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123958 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 02-11-2019 02:07 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The thing that bothers me the most is we don't consistently have a rim protector. The opposing team seems to drive to the basket at will. If we have that type of ole defensive against tremont waters he score every time down the court.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9776 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com