TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Box Score Cats vs Vandy

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Box Score Cats vs Vandy
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 01-29-2019 10:46 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Box Score

WOW, they could have beaten any team in the NCAA tonight.

Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 01-30-2019 07:30 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Loved the win but what a boring game to watch. A scrimmage would have been more exciting.

Memorial Gymnasium has fond memories for me. Saw my first UK game there with my favorite uncle. Not sure what year but Dan Isell and Mike Pratt were playing. Pratt may not have been the greatest UK player but he has always been one of my favorites. Tough hard nose player. Reminds me of myself in that respect. Plus he has two arms and two legs. Similarities end about there.

[ 01-30-2019, 07:41 AM: Message edited by: handycat ]

Posts: 5377 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
ALA_KAT2
Player
Member # 1559

posted 01-30-2019 11:41 AM      Profile for ALA_KAT2   Email ALA_KAT2   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Cats’ defense totally throttled Vandy. We hit the 3’s very well last night, except for Herro (who continues to back rim everything, he may need to back up). Could’ve won the game with PJ and 4 others, mix and match.

--------------------
Adair CHS 1966/USAF/WKU/AT&T

GO BIG BLUE!

Posts: 4046 | From: Louisville, KY | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 01-30-2019 03:20 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The spread of minutes for each player looks the best I've seen this year. Travis lost some and Richards gained them. Look at the difference in points scored for those two, and the 4 blocks by Richards. Baker got some deserved minutes and he dropped a couple of 3's. It's good to see some of those starter minutes being decreased and given to the bench guys who are starting to show what they can provide. We need to desperately win this game on Saturday at Florida to keep the momentum going. It's about time for Herro to score a bunch of points and Travis will probably come back and score more than 1 point.
Posts: 14118 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-31-2019 02:39 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Washington had his best game as a Cat with 26 points and high a shooting percentage going 3-3 from beyond the arc and 9-15 from the field. He also had 12 boards 3 assists and 2 steals.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 02-02-2019 08:36 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Our 3 point percentage was higher than our field goal percentage. That doesn't happen very often.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com