TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Reid Travis observation (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: Reid Travis observation
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 02-07-2019 11:02 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
See what I mean, hc...just ain't natural...I think they is code words...better watch out...sum'n is up.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 02-07-2019 11:08 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Quote by Tip
quote:
Yes. He is a genuine conundrum.

For Goodness Sakes Tip! Get your mind out of the gutter. No one is talking about sexual protection here.

[ 02-07-2019, 11:37 AM: Message edited by: handycat ]

Posts: 5411 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 02-07-2019 11:15 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I haven't had to worry about "sexual protection" in years.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36272 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 02-07-2019 11:34 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Me neither Norm...my main focus is on erection not protection.

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 02-07-2019 11:36 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
True story. My wife was in college and as she and her friend (a lovely, but completely absent-minded Chinese lady) were walking to class, they passed a drug store. Her friend exclaimed suddenly "Wait! I have to go buy some prophylactics!"

My wife was very uncomfortable, and had no idea that he friend was sexually active. But, as a dutiful friend, she walked in with her, and was mortified when she loudly asked the pharmacist where the prophylactics were. The pharmacist smiled and pointed to the aisle. My wife's friend, miffed, came back and again loudly said "No! I mean the kind of prophylactics that help you poop!"

My wife was very relieved when she bought her "Ex Lax" and left the store.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13628 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 02-07-2019 01:56 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

My wife was very relieved when she bought her "Ex Lax" and left the store.

I always wait 'til I get home before I take that stuff...

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com