TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » UK vs AU

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UK vs AU
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 01-17-2019 09:45 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow! Such a big and vital test so early in the SEC schedule. The winner of this game on Saturday could be considered the main competition for the TN team for the SEC championship........ and I think the winner will be the team who gets up the most shots with the best %%%%. I guess that's obvious but our record of late doesn't encourage me to pick UK. First thing is we need to hope we have the best of luck with our shots and not too many of them rim out. A little defense on the 3's wouldn't be a bad first step either. Right now I would have to pick AU after watching them tear A&M up last night. Either way I think it will be a close game unless we start off like we have been starting games slow. If we give AU a big lead at the start you can turn out the lights.
Posts: 14174 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 01-17-2019 09:56 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I also think this one will require our best outing to win. Auburn is a better team right now than we are. But after our wins against UNC and UL, I get the feeling that this team gets up for big games. Lets hope so!

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13628 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
WHO?UK
Player
Member # 2286

posted 01-19-2019 09:18 AM      Profile for WHO?UK   Email WHO?UK   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiptree:
I also think this one will require our best outing to win. Auburn is a better team right now than we are. But after our wins against UNC and UL, I get the feeling that this team gets up for big games. Lets hope so!

Im with TIP on this one. My feeling is this team is filled with GAMERS. Its just frustrating to see them under perform against weaker competition.

--------------------
RLTW!

Posts: 851 | From: Savannah Ga | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 01-19-2019 09:51 AM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm headed to the game with my wife. If anyone else is going post on here, and maybe we can meet.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9799 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 01-19-2019 11:17 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree we got the capability but will we have the accuracy? That's been the difference so far this season. When we start off slow the reason is our accuracy and we get behind. What would happen if we could shoot good from the start? Get a 8 or 10 point lead, then just build it to 15 by halftime. But you have to make shots to do that and we have just been awful at putting it thru the cylinder at the start. If we did I would bet our assists would climb with it.
Posts: 14174 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 01-19-2019 02:29 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If we are not on the top of our game it could be a long afternoon but would bet Cal will have his team ready to play.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 01-20-2019 01:15 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
One of the best games I've ever been to. It was the loudest game by far. I was proud of the way that we kept our composer, especially when the ref's called the flagrant foul on PJ.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9799 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-20-2019 02:33 PM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You must've seen a good one. It was pretty good on TV. I can only imagine the electricity at the arena!
We're there very many Cats fans at the game?

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123991 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com