TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Lord Have Mercy!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lord Have Mercy!!!
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 01-14-2019 11:17 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just read some of KSR before going to bed, and learned that Syracuse beat the dookies 95-91 in overtime AT CAMERON INDOOR!!!!!! I may not be able to go to sleep! Also, #25 Hoosiers lost by 15 to the Huskers, and #11 FSU lost to Pitt by 13.

[ 01-15-2019, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: Old Norm ]

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36269 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-15-2019 06:08 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hold on there, Norm. I saw a report this morning that the NCAA is investigating the 3 refs who called last nights DU vs Syr. U game. Seems that they can't believe the refs allowed Duke to lose at home.
More details to come, as they become available! [Wink] [Razz]

[ 01-15-2019, 06:09 AM: Message edited by: m hamilton ]

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123979 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 01-15-2019 07:35 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
m Hamilton is right Norm. NCAA passed a rule this year that any loss incurred by Puke at home will automatically be investigated. This loss will likely be overturned.

[ 01-15-2019, 07:36 AM: Message edited by: handycat ]

Posts: 5398 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 01-15-2019 08:26 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You could be right, hc. I just heard from one of my sources that Trump is calling it a crisis and will soon declare a national emergency. Meanwhile, the senate, house and Mueller are going to subpoena the 3 refs about their Russian connections, collusion and obstruction of Duke.

[ 01-15-2019, 08:27 AM: Message edited by: MountainMafia ]

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Posts: 4694 | From: Alabama | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 01-15-2019 09:19 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh, now that is cruel, MM. You are equating Duke with Trump. Norm will now have an existential crisis.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13619 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 01-15-2019 09:42 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Existential

—adjective

1. pertaining to existence.
2. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of existentialism: an existential hero.

Figure if I'm going to have to look it up I might as well save someone else the trouble.

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 01-15-2019 09:54 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You save me a bunch of time bro!

--------------------
"It's amazing what you can accomplish when nobody cares who gets the credit"....Tubby Smith after winning 1998 National Title.

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 01-15-2019 10:15 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You guys ain't right. None of you are invited to my celebration party.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 01-15-2019 10:25 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh, now, Norm... MM ain't right, he leans left. But most of us here are most definitely right.

[Smile]

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 01-15-2019 11:59 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
None of you are invited to my celebration party.
[Frown]

--------------------

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 01-15-2019 01:06 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
MM ain't right, he leans left.
Ya know, I actually do pull to the left when I walk...even tried walking a straight for a police officer...just can't do it to save me...strange how you would know about that though?

--------------------

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 01-15-2019 02:42 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I can't say without getting into trouble, but my buddies at the NSA... oh, nevermind.

--------------------
Tiptree

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 01-15-2019 03:19 PM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Have enjoyed the fun guys...thanks!

--------------------

Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 01-15-2019 10:48 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hill-air-e-us!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 14153 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 01-16-2019 06:04 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I still want in on this celebration party!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123979 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 01-16-2019 10:00 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
I still want in on this celebration party!
Hell yeah! Norm can provide the place and everyone can bring their own aqua vitae (take that Tiptree).

And for those who don't drink but still wants to feel great and party down...well, I've got an app for that.

--------------------

rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 01-16-2019 03:50 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'd like the name of that app mountain man

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9779 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 01-17-2019 12:43 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'd like the name of that app mountain man
Rather not get you involved...government stuff.

--------------------

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 01-17-2019 09:58 AM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
rlt4uk,

Just search for "Acapulco Gold". You'll find it.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Tiptree

MountainMafia
Player
Member # 2066

posted 01-17-2019 10:30 AM      Profile for MountainMafia     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

--------------------

rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 01-17-2019 02:20 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks Tiptree, I guess I'm a little slow.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9779 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
FlaCatz
Player
Member # 925

posted 01-17-2019 05:10 PM      Profile for FlaCatz   Email FlaCatz   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
With the home loss to to Syracuse, ESPN has released a new Poll dropping Duke way down.

#1a Michigan
#1b Duke
#2 Tennessee
#3 North Carolina

Stating the although Duke did lose at home to an unranked 5 loss team, they did lose a starting guard to injury and still managed to fight all the way to overtime! That heart tnstilled in the “Men of Duke” by Saint Michael demonstrates to the nation, young men and women and Dallas Cowboys fans everywhere that even in loss, you can still claim to be the best. Here at tue nations sports leader we recognize that and rank them #1b...

In other news, North Carolina rebounded from the 20 point home loss to Louisville with an excellent practice that warrants their leap to #4. Apparently having to go to classes with the real students is taxing to these new Heels, but as Coach Roy has indicated, “Carrying books around campus has helped as an added plus to the conditiong. Who knew? I’m kicking myself now for all the years at Kansas and if it would have helped us there?””

[ 01-17-2019, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: FlaCatz ]

--------------------
Pray for our Service Members and their families left behind!

Posts: 8880 | From: Lawrenceburg, Indiana | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 01-17-2019 05:39 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
FlaCatz 😂
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 01-17-2019 05:58 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good stuff Flacatz. I think you may well have saved my thread, which rapidly went to Hell in a handbasket!

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 01-17-2019 07:22 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What do you mean Norm? Nothing wrong with a thread about Duke turning into veiled references to sex and drugs. How do you think Duke recruits so well?

--------------------
Tiptree

Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 01-17-2019 10:24 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You're mixed up Tip. That was Louisville.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 01-17-2019 11:14 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Meh. One ACC school looks like the others.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Tiptree

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com