TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Tony Barbee

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tony Barbee
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 12-13-2018 09:49 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've said it once and I'll say it again, Tony Barbee is a cancer. It'S slide in talent and players transferring out directly coincides with him being hired. He single handedly brought Auburn to destruction and he's doing the same at UK.
Auburn had 6 scholarship players when he was fired because all the good players wanted out. With Cal missing so many practices because of recruiting he leaves Barbee to run them. Look at the players they look miserable.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9799 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
WHO?UK
Player
Member # 2286

posted 12-14-2018 07:30 AM      Profile for WHO?UK   Email WHO?UK   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Matt Jones on KSR over the last few weeks has had some really good insights on the state of UK basketball since 2015. The key factor if you have been listening has been Cal missing on the tier one recruits. However, he has slickly stated in two different pod casts that there might be some staffing issues.

When Coach O was here we didn't miss on the Wall caliber talent. Cal needs to rehaul his assistance with some personnel that can fill the void left from Coach O.

--------------------
RLTW!

Posts: 848 | From: Savannah Ga | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com