TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » TN. takes down Gonzaga

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TN. takes down Gonzaga
ProBlue
Player
Member # 2944

posted 12-09-2018 05:10 PM      Profile for ProBlue   Email ProBlue   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That 's what you get with a veteran Team. You can have the one and done.

--------------------
ProBlue

Posts: 760 | From: Bristol,Tn. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 12-09-2018 05:13 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I really enjoyed watching that game, that is the way basketball is supposed to be played. Tenn got some really bad calls and still beat the number one team in the nation.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Tiptree
Administrator
Member # 844

posted 12-09-2018 07:35 PM      Profile for Tiptree   Email Tiptree   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tennessee looks to be the cream of the SEC this year. I dread having to play them.

--------------------
Tiptree

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 13628 | From: Terre Haute, IN | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 12-09-2018 08:17 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yep. This is a 2013 team all over. Cal never did get that team to play as they were expected to play. Then when we lost Noel it was lights out. I am now convinced it will take a miracle to get these guys meshing together to play like we expected. They will have some good games and some bad games. I'm not so sure we can win 20 games. It could be another NIT year unless we get a little luck and some guys get a whole lot better. With a win with Utah and losses in the Louis. and UNC games we have 8. We'd have to win 12 of 18 conference games to make it to 20. It will be a tough grind to make it to 20.
Posts: 14169 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 12-10-2018 08:13 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Over the weekend I saw four SEC teams play that are considerably better than us right now, Tenn, Auburn, Miss State and Alabama. We will have a tough time getting 12 wins in conference unless we do a major turn around over the next three weeks.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com