TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Cats open as favorite over Seton Hall

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cats open as favorite over Seton Hall
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 12-07-2018 05:20 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Vegas odds installed Cats as a 6 point betting favorite in tomorrow's game. This will be our first road game since the loss to Duke, all we can do is hope for a win. I watched Seton Hall play Tuesday night and was not overly impressed with them. They lost to U of L on their home court by 5 points last week. Their record is 5 wins 3 losses. Their 3 losses are to Louisville, St Louis and Nebraska.

[ 12-07-2018, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: SCWC ]

Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 12-07-2018 11:31 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think our team is getting better every day. We should win easily.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9797 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 12-08-2018 07:45 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I will miss the game as I will be traveling to western Kentucky to visit with friends and family. Hope they can win with out me. Try not to worry too much, Cal has my cell number and I've told him to call if he needs advice.
Posts: 5408 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 12-08-2018 08:37 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by handycat:
I will miss the game as I will be traveling to western Kentucky to visit with friends and family. Hope they can win with out me. Try not to worry too much, Cal has my cell number and I've told him to call if he needs advice.

Not sure if Coach will call you, but I am sure that there will be plenty of experts to give him advice after the game has been played.
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 12-08-2018 09:03 AM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by boomdaddy:
advice after the game has been played.

BINGO!!

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 12-08-2018 10:33 AM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cat fans were born to be coaches and are not afraid to give advice. [Wink]

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com