TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Louisville

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Louisville
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 11-28-2018 02:22 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Did anyone see the Louisville/Michigan St. game? If we played them today, we would probably lose. I haven’t followed them much but I thought they were in a rebuilding phase but it sure didn’t look like it taking down no. 9 Michigan St.
Posts: 1497 | From: Wimauma, FL | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 11-28-2018 02:58 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mich State has not been playing well. They are having a hard time getting going this year. They are over ranked, this early in the season.

Izzo is a great coach, he will get them going.

I see nothing but a beat down for the Cards, when they play Kentucky, this season.

Yes, the Cats are playing soft D and the PGs aren't aggressive. The D will come around. The PG issue has me worried.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 11-28-2018 05:16 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Michigan State has lost two games to number 2 Kansas, and Louisville. Their best wins are against UCLA and Texas.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 11-28-2018 11:05 PM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Other than Duke, we've played cupcakes and continue playing them up until the UNC game. I don't think this is going to prepare us well. Others are playing ranked teams and good power conference teams. We will definitely find out who we are very soon.
Posts: 1497 | From: Wimauma, FL | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 11-29-2018 12:09 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
State had to make a big come back against Texas. The shouldn't have been down that far against them in the first place.

PG play, to me, is the biggest issue for the Cats.

If Cal can get his PGs to star driving and either scoring or dishing off the drive, this team will improve in leaps and bounds on offense. Haven't seen that in any of the PGs, yet. I am guessing Hagans may be the player that becomes that player.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com