TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Washington ready to lead Cats back to Final Four

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Washington ready to lead Cats back to Final Four
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-14-2018 09:34 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
PJ Washington flashed a wide, sly grin when asked about plans to make his second season at Kentucky better than the first.

It spoke volumes about his confidence before he said a word.

But the 6-foot-8 forward does plan to be more vocal. He returns to school as the top scorer and rebounder for the Wildcats. Washington also wants to prove he can defend all positions, perhaps the most important advice he received last spring from NBA scouts while testing the draft waters.

An injured left pinkie that bothered Washington last season has healed following offseason surgery. Fully healthy, his focus now is applying lessons learned from a busy summer to a team that will look to him for leadership.

"I just came back to get better, honestly," Washington said Thursday at Kentucky's media day. "I knew my role was going to be bigger, so I just came back to just try to be a leader and I feel like I'm doing a great job right now."

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 10-15-2018 11:11 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If his finger has healed I was wondering why he had the 4th and 5th fingers taped together in the BBM? Was that just for protection or has he done something to it in practice?
Posts: 14172 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-17-2018 01:48 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bama, I would imagine it's for protection.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com