TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Expert predict UK in the final four!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Expert predict UK in the final four!
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 10-04-2018 09:20 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The college basketball season is creeping up on us quickly. With less than four weeks to go until the college basketball season begins, NBC Sports gathered their college basketball analysts to predict the 2018-19 National Champion, Final Four, Player of the Year, All-American Teams, and more.

Two of the four experts picked Kentucky to make the Final Four, while all four picked Kansas to make the Final Four and three of the four picked Kansas to win the National Championship.

Gonzaga received three picks to get to the Final Four, including one as National Champions, while Duke and Virginia each received two picks to make the Final Four.

Three of the four analysts picked Kentucky to win the SEC Championship, while one picked Tennessee. One expert picked PJ Washington and John Calipari to win SEC Player of the Year and SEC Coach of the Year, respectively.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 10-05-2018 12:49 PM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I pick Kentucky to win it all. Yes, I am a fan, short for fanatic. Have seen all of Caliparis teams.

This team has better shooters, imho. That is why they will win it all.

No, they dont don't have a player like the unibrow to protect the rim. They have length and good shot blocking.

They won't need spectacular shot blocking, because they have better shooting.

Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 10-06-2018 10:41 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
boom,

I hope you are right, but they are really going to have to be great shooters to be better than the 2012 Champions. That team had Lamb, Miller, and Wiltjer. They also had Teague and Jones who were capable three point shooters as well.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11532 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 10-07-2018 08:34 AM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would never pick any team to win it all. There are just to many variables including luck. I will pick them to be very very good.
Posts: 5377 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com