TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Dontaie Allen commits to UK

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dontaie Allen commits to UK
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 08-02-2018 03:26 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
From KSR:

quote:

Kentuckian Dontaie Allen has committed to Kentucky after unofficially visiting Lexington the last two days. I guess that answers the question about if John Calipari and the Cats would offer Allen. Allen becomes UK’s second commitment in the class of 2019, joining five-star guard Tyrese Maxey. Allen is ranked No. 47 in the Rivals150, which is one spot behind former UK commit D.J. Jeffries, and that ranking will only likely continue to rise after Allen’s summer. Allen is a 6-foot-6, 200-pound wing player that plays for Pendleton County in Falmouth, Kentucky. Well, UK didn’t have to wait long to replace Jeffries and it appears they’re getting a better offensive player who grew up a Kentucky fan. I don’t think we’ll have to worry about Allen backing off his pledge.
quote:

Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-02-2018 03:38 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Great news and he will be a big asset to our Cats.

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-02-2018 07:11 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Not only the Cats offered Allen a scholarship, Louisville, Florida, Illinois, Pittsburgh, Clemson, Auburn, Iowa State, Oklahoma and others offered him too.

--------------------

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
jerseycat
Player
Member # 9

posted 08-03-2018 11:25 AM      Profile for jerseycat   Email jerseycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Love seeing a Kentucky kid on the team! The best to Mr. Allen.

--------------------
UK Class of 1968

Posts: 1790 | From: Red Bank, NJ | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
PaulCat
Player
Member # 513

posted 08-03-2018 11:28 AM      Profile for PaulCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm so glad this kid is coming to UK. We should have gotten Beetle Bolden (a couple years ago) as well. All top-notch Kentucky kids should be wearing the blue and white. I hope Allen turns out to be another Darius Miller!

[ 08-03-2018, 11:28 AM: Message edited by: PaulCat ]

Posts: 10322 | From: Erlanger, Ky. USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 08-03-2018 01:04 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Allen is the first in-state basketball commitment in more than five years.

--------------------

boomdaddy
Player
Member # 2644

posted 08-06-2018 11:12 AM      Profile for boomdaddy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Will be great to see a scholarship Kentucky kid on the roster.
Posts: 8791 | From: paris, ky | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
m hamilton
Player
Member # 127

posted 08-07-2018 06:25 AM      Profile for m hamilton   Email m hamilton   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KY kids just seem to play harder when they hit the Rupp floor!

--------------------
The potus is planning 1st major tax hike since '93 in next economic package!
I still can't believe some people believed that LIAR!!!

Your whole life is determined(by) 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it!!!

Posts: 123958 | From: vevay, IN USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com