TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Despite no offer, UK still interested in Aidan Igiehon

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Despite no offer, UK still interested in Aidan Igiehon
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 06-18-2018 12:09 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kentucky has yet to offer 6’8 forward Aidan Igiehon, but that doesn’t mean that the Wildcats aren’t still interested.

In a recent interview, the 23rd ranked prospect in the ‘19 class, according to Rivals, told Corey Evans that Duke and Kentucky want him to delay cutting his list of teams.

“They told me not to cut my list yet,” he said. “None of them have offered yet, since none of them have seen me a lot and didn’t realize what I was like until this spring. They are recruiting me and all of the coaches talk to me. Coach (Tony) Barbee texts me a lot and they both just want to see me play in July.”

The five-star big man is pretty high on Louisville, Indiana, Stanford, USC, UCONN, and a few others, but it seems like he is still very interested in what Kentucky and Duke have to offer.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com