TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Quade Green going to take UK places after transfer rumors

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Quade Green going to take UK places after transfer rumors
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 06-11-2018 08:37 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How close was point guard Quade Green to leaving Kentucky after his freshman season?

James Clark, a Philadelphia-based trainer who has worked with Green since his high school days, thinks the rumors of a possible transfer were overblown.

“There was no decision,” Clark said. “Kentucky is where he wanted to be at. Kentucky is the best place for him to help still get to his ultimate goal of being a NBA basketball player. I just think he just needed to come home, see the family and get refocused. I think he’s at that point right now.”

The transfer rumors began after it became clear UK coach John Calipari was looking to add additional five-star point guards to the 2018-19 roster.

The Wildcats had already signed five-star class-of-2018 point guard Immanuel Quickley. Five-star point guard Ashton Hagans, a current member of the class of 2019, committed to UK in April with the plan to finish the academic work needed to graduate this summer and enroll in the fall.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com