TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » McDaniels a rising star dream school is Kentucky

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: McDaniels a rising star dream school is Kentucky
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 06-10-2018 12:50 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Jaden McDaniels may be the fastest rising player in the Class of 2019, and the talented wing’s dream school is Kentucky.

He’s recently picked up offers from Kansas, Oregon, UCLA, Arizona, Texas, and others. 247 Sports now has him ranked ahead of the likes of Bryan Antoine, Scottie Lewis, Tyrese Maxey, and Jalen Lecque.

And on a recent edition of the Aaron Torres Sports Podcast, Rivals Recruiting Analyst Corey Evans talked about McDaniels, among other things, according to Kentucky Sports Radio.

He can be the No. 1 player in America… And his dream school is Kentucky. I really want to see if Kentucky will jump in and offer him. I know they have D.J. Jeffries coming but, this kid is different. He’s really different. His rate of progression is astronomical. His basketball ceiling for growth further is stupendous.

And he’s someone where, if Kentucky were to offer, that could change the ball-game.”

So why hasn’t Kentucky offered?

Good question.

Are they concerned about damaging their relationship with D.J. Jeffries? Confident they will have wing players like Tyler Herro and Jemarl Baker back on the roster? Behind the scenes issues?

It is kind of unclear at this point.

Then again, the Kentucky coaching staff could begin to get involved soon. A top-10 recruit that has said his dream school is Kentucky... I could only imagine there would be a major problem for Kentucky to not become involved.

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com