TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Cal not a fan of of grad transfer rule but open to a grad transfer

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cal not a fan of of grad transfer rule but open to a grad transfer
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 06-05-2018 12:40 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
John Calipari has long been critical of the NCAA’s grad transfer rule, but that hasn’t stopped the Wildcats from being linked with Stanford All-Pac-12 forward Reid Travis. Still, the Kentucky coach is opposed to the rule.

“My history, everybody knows,” Calipari said at a camp stop in Elizabethtown, Ky. “I’ve seen the coach at Drexel get fired. I’ve seen the coach at Cleveland State get fired. And I’ve said that this isn’t right. It’s not right for the game, and it’s not right for those coaches.

“In the same sense, I have a responsibility to this university. It’s not a rule I developed. If we take advantage of it, it will be a rule I developed. But it’s not a rule that I’m even in favor of. My job is to make sure that this program is in the best position it can be.”

Link

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186357 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 06-05-2018 05:17 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'd like to see him put UK first, all the time.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9776 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com