TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Travis could make us the favorite to win the National Championship

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Travis could make us the favorite to win the National Championship
catmandoo
Player
Member # 1284

posted 06-01-2018 08:49 PM      Profile for catmandoo   Email catmandoo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[b]According to many, Kentucky is the favorite to land graduate transfer Reid Travis, who officially announced he was withdrawing from the draft and leaving Stanford Wednesday as well.

After much thought, prayer and consultation with my friends and family, I was able to come to the decision that my best option for next year is to return to college for my fifth and final year of eligibility," Reid wrote on Twitter. "After putting a lot of thought into it, I have decided to grad transfer to another institution, one that will continue to align with my academic and athletic interests. I'm looking forward to a fresh start and another year of working toward my dreams."

If they do, the Wildcats may move to the front of the line in terms of 2019 national championship contenders, according to ESPN's Jeff Goodman.

"If Reid Travis does go to Kentucky as a grad transfer, the Wildcats might become the favorite to win the national title," Goodman wrote on Twitter. "Imagine the Kentucky frontcourt with Reid Travis ... EJ Montgomery, Keldon Johnson, Nick Richards as well. Would be LOADED up front, especially if the freshmen make a jump."

Link

[ 06-10-2018, 01:21 PM: Message edited by: catmandoo ]

--------------------
http://www.ukfightsong.com/

Posts: 186359 | From: st. augustine florida 32092 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 06-02-2018 06:08 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I sure would love to see him join our team for next season. He sounds like he is a pretty darn good player who could be a major difference maker for us.
Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 06-03-2018 09:28 AM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Does he have a date set to make his announcement?

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9799 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com