TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Ky could still pass Duke in recruiting ranking this year

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ky could still pass Duke in recruiting ranking this year
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 04-09-2018 05:18 PM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
From KSR:

quote:

Duke has the top three players in America in RJ Barrett, Zion Williamson and Cam Reddish, but Kentucky can still end up with the top-ranked 2018 class before it’s all said and done. The addition of EJ Montgomery moved Kentucky up to second in the 247Sports Composite, up from sixth in the rankings this time last week. John Calipari still hopes to add Ashton Hagans to the fold, which could then move the Cats ahead of the Blue Devils, depending on where Hagans is slotted. Jerry Meyer over at 247Sports believes Hagans should be a top-10 prospect in the 2018 class, should he reclassify from 2019. If that’s the case, Kentucky would overtake Duke for the top spot with a commitment from Hagans. And there is some speculation Hagans’ commitment isn’t too far away. So while Duke celebrates its three elite signees (all from the same position, which should be fun), John Calipari is still grinding away and on track to land the nation’s top-rated crop of talent. Get in here, Ashton.
quote:

Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 04-09-2018 07:43 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I really don't care that much about having the top recruiting class anymore. It's kind of fun, but I just want to have the best team. Having these top freshmen doesn't necessarily mean anything in regards to the best team. We have to have key returners. I hope EJ can better than SKJ was going to be as a junior next year, but it wouldn't surprise me if he was not. Time will tell, and I hope he is a real dependable performer as a freshmen. Hopefully Green, Washington (I hope), Richards (if he stays), and Gabriel can be the dependable returners to go along with the new guys.
Posts: 5440 | From: georgia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
ukman
Player
Member # 3032

posted 04-09-2018 07:50 PM      Profile for ukman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And how could I forget Vanderbilt as a key returner. If we get Vanderbilt and Washington back we could be really good.
Posts: 5440 | From: georgia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 04-09-2018 08:46 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I believe now that the cheater Jeff cappel is gone from duke, we should move back to the top of the pecking order.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9787 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com