TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » redbone

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: redbone
FairfieldCat
Player
Member # 2897

posted 02-18-2018 11:30 AM      Profile for FairfieldCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There are times we could use a little Redbone humor. This is one of them.
Posts: 313 | From: Cincinnati | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged
Old Norm
Administrator
Member # 1482

posted 02-18-2018 01:33 PM      Profile for Old Norm   Email Old Norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
His brother Handycat, does a pretty good job of filling his boots, but he's been on hiatus here lately.

--------------------
Pray For Our Country!

Posts: 36271 | From: Western KY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 02-18-2018 02:48 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
agree Norm he was one of a kind posting here on tcd

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 02-18-2018 03:46 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm, not sure what a hiatus is but I don't remember ever riding one.

Poor attempt at Redbone humor. He will never be matched.

Posts: 5408 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
FairfieldCat
Player
Member # 2897

posted 02-18-2018 04:48 PM      Profile for FairfieldCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok handycat. That was pretty good. Now if you could just mention a bunch of turds.
Posts: 313 | From: Cincinnati | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 02-18-2018 04:56 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Talk about a leaky rowboat, I'm sure he would be talking about how to find enough fingers to plug the one we have this year. This crew of terds would provide plenty of excrement for him to elaberate on.
Posts: 14172 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
handycat
Player
Member # 2323

posted 02-18-2018 06:10 PM      Profile for handycat   Email handycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It would take even more than Redbone's humor for me to enjoy watching this team. This is not the worst UK team that I've seen but there has never been a Wildcat team that I have seen that I've enjoyed less. I'll let the gurus decide if this teams problem is bb iq, ability or the coaches fault. All I know is that I don't enjoy watching them. I think I've watched all games but still can not identify some of them on the court. I guess that could be dementia but I'm going with disinterest.

[ 02-18-2018, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: handycat ]

Posts: 5408 | From: decatur ill. | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 02-18-2018 11:34 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ask my wife how i enjoy the games. she wants to know why i watch them if i can't stand to watch.
Posts: 14172 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
Trey Ball
Administrator
Member # 332

posted 02-19-2018 07:55 PM      Profile for Trey Ball   Email Trey Ball   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by handycat:
It would take even more than Redbone's humor for me to enjoy watching this team. This is not the worst UK team that I've seen but there has never been a Wildcat team that I have seen that I've enjoyed less. I'll let the gurus decide if this teams problem is bb iq, ability or the coaches fault. All I know is that I don't enjoy watching them. I think I've watched all games but still can not identify some of them on the court. I guess that could be dementia but I'm going with disinterest.

Well said. This sums up how I feel about this team except I have not watched all of the games.

--------------------
Wife's Mad. Told me we never talk anymore. And just last nite while watching super bowl told her 2 or 3 times to get me a coke and popcorn. Also told her not to forget to take out trash in the morning. Ain't that something. Also told me I was too indecisive. Can't figure out what to do about that. One nice thing I guess. She called me a pro crastinator. Don't know what a crastinator is but I guess I'm a good one for her to call me a pro. Gonna wait til tomorrow to look that up though. I love her but somrtimes can't help but thinking I should have told uncle Junior to keep his coon hound pup and stevens double barrel and also his youngest daughter.

redbone

Posts: 11568 | From: IN, USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com