TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Remaining Schedule....Tourney....Stat

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Remaining Schedule....Tourney....Stat
jerseycat
Player
Member # 9

posted 02-15-2018 11:06 AM      Profile for jerseycat   Email jerseycat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I always hold out hope for a win not matter the opponent, but I also am realistic. The remaining 5 games could be a total disaster....going 1-4. Or we could do 3-2. Or, or, or......I just don't know.

Anyway if we go down hard, I'm thinking it will be difficult to be included in the NCAA Tournament, unless we win the SEC. If so, what a realization of a fact that is difficult to wrap my head around. If we don't make the NCAA this season, it will be only the third time in the last 27 seasons we have not since coming off the 2 year postseason ban of 1990 & 1991. The two previous ones were 2009 under Billy G and 2013 under Cal.

Even more crazy is that Cal could have 2 of the 3. My head is hurting.

--------------------
UK Class of 1968

Posts: 1790 | From: Red Bank, NJ | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 02-15-2018 11:28 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This team has no span of control over their thoughts. They play well for a while and then it seems their minds wander all over the place and they make the wrong decisions. Diallo and Alexander driving into 3 defensive guys trying to get it up only to be blocked. It looks like they make up their mind to go in and have no plan B. Pass it out if they collapse on you! Some of these long shots that miss badly tells me their is no concentration by the shooter. I wonder what would happen if he played Vanderbilt at the PG position. He can handle the ball and he is probably the fastest player on the break? I think we have to win 2 of the remaining games to even get in the NCAA as a playin at Dayton. 1 win will send us to the NIT.
Posts: 14119 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com