TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Cal not angry or frustrated

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cal not angry or frustrated
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 02-11-2018 01:38 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don’t worry, coach. You don’t have to be angry and frustrated. Most of us fans have that covered for you.

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
ukcatfannfl
Player
Member # 1425

posted 02-11-2018 02:42 PM      Profile for ukcatfannfl   Email ukcatfannfl   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey if I made 7 million a year coached a GAME it would take a whole lot more to get me angry and frustrated!! [Smile]

--------------------
ukcatfannfl

Posts: 8771 | From: Inverness, FL | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
ALA_KAT2
Player
Member # 1559

posted 02-11-2018 06:08 PM      Profile for ALA_KAT2   Email ALA_KAT2   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think he may be hiding his feelings to try to encourage these guys to play better. It might help if he would coach them in the huddle and then sit down and quit yelling and screaming "Go" every time they get a rebound. He's gotten into their heads somewhat with the extra pass philosophy. Some guys (not the right guys) passed up some open looks last night in order to make the extra pass.
I don't think we need extra passes, just better passes. Except for Diallo, he needs to learn to pass to open teammates on fast breaks.

--------------------
Adair CHS 1966/USAF/WKU/AT&T

GO BIG BLUE!

Posts: 4046 | From: Louisville, KY | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 02-12-2018 07:27 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cal spends so much time recruiting that he hardly ever makes practice. Tony Barbee runs the show in his absence, he ruined Auburn and now he's ruining UK.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9776 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com