TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » ESPN take on our Cats

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ESPN take on our Cats
SCWC
Player
Member # 2464

posted 02-11-2018 04:54 AM      Profile for SCWC     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Article

This team was supposed to be one of the most athletic Cal has had at Ky but they aren't. They are slow, don't know how to rebound and fast break and all seem to have extremely low basketball IQ;s and lack the desire to go out and win games. At the rate they are going, they may end up being an NIT team rather than an NCAA team. They really have only one quality win, that being West Virginia who are also now reeling and have lost six of their last 7 games after being ranked as high as number 2. I love Ky basketball but have really lowered my expectations of this group, the talent, hustle, offensive skills and basketball IQ is just not there this year.

Posts: 17777 | From: Myrtle Beach, SC | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 02-11-2018 09:06 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And to top that the talent level in all of basketball this year is down.....not up. Absolutely anyone can beat anyone on a given day. The SEC is no better than any other league. The Big 12 are showing they are not as great as some thought after some of thye big upsets over there.
Posts: 14172 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com