TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» TheCatsDomain.Com Message Boards   » Wildcat Sports Talk   » UK / NCAA Basketball   » Overrated

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Overrated
rlt4uk
Player
Member # 3194

posted 02-10-2018 10:11 PM      Profile for rlt4uk     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A team full of 5 stars, playing like a bunch of 2 star's. We could quite possibly play on the first day of the sec tournament. Simply embarrassing.

--------------------
Bleeding Blue in south Alabama. Kentucky born, Kentucky bred,I'll be kentucky until i'm dead!

Posts: 9797 | From: enterprise, al 36330 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
EnterpriseCat
Player
Member # 2881

posted 02-10-2018 10:12 PM      Profile for EnterpriseCat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The lack of defensive effort is embarrassing

--------------------
Romans 8:38-39

JD4U

Posts: 2307 | From: Enterprise, AL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 02-10-2018 10:52 PM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We're not at the bottom of the barrel yet. We have Auburn and Alabama coming next. When was the last time the cats lost 5 in a row? We are probably looking at going from a 5 seed to the NIT. Maybe we can get a 16 seed, or maybe a playin game in Dayton. What a pathetic bunch of poor IQ players, and beside they want to pout if someone is beating them. We might as well get used to it. This team is too predictable. They ploay in spurts during the first half of games and make it close at the half. Then they are lazy in the second half until 5 or 6 minutes to go and then they play like they're on fire. Cal just picked the wrong 5 stars this time around. Shame he let Bridges get away a few years ago. He has been a big star for Mich St today.
Posts: 14172 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
blue hoot
Player
Member # 398

posted 02-11-2018 12:03 AM      Profile for blue hoot     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Not only bad IQ but extreme lazyness. I mean they just walk around like they can't wait till the game ends. Its amazing Cal doesn't see this and if he did he would put in 5 bench players for 5 minutes just to send a message to the starters. Pathetic!
Posts: 1497 | From: Wimauma, FL | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Bama Cat
Player
Member # 153

posted 02-11-2018 09:08 AM      Profile for Bama Cat   Email Bama Cat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I agree. They are used to losing now so it seems they don't care anymore. If they're no longer undefeated they have nothing to play for. Pathetic!!
Posts: 14172 | From: berea, ky, usa | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | TheCatsDomain.Com | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1999-2004, TheCatsDomain.Com